Cygnus

QUOTE (Janie @ Sep 24 2008, 03:29 PM)
You know, I said this in another thread but it bears repeating... PETA goes too far.

Our bodies produce enough for our tiny babies. I really don't think nature intended for us to produce so much that we have loads of extra that needs to be mixed with raspberries, chocolate chunks and almonds. Yes, yes I'm aware that cows milk wasn't intended for this purpose either but this beast of an animal is capable of producing massive amounts of milk throughout it's life. A human females milk declines over time.

And you know what? Cows produce a TON of milk! Do you have any idea who long it would take a wet nurse to produce a gallon of milk!? You could not pay me enough to sit and pump and double pump until my boobies gave out that much milk all the while feasting on nothing but hay. ALL the women would have to eat the same diet to produce the bland taste required to make ice cream. The more I think about this, the more it boggles my mind.

Ya not to mention that only women who have had children or who are pregnant lactate. Also what kind of desperate women are they going to get to apply for these jobs and how healthy will they be. They should tox screen every one of those applicants but thats just gonna cost more money... so something else they will skimp on.

Im so glad Im lactose intolerant right now. 062802puke_prv.gif

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Sep 24 2008, 05:25 PM)
If they did their milking on sight...It would be a lot of fun to tour the plant. laugh.gif

rofl3.gif

By the way, have the cows been protesting for PETA to come up with such a "brilliant" idea?

QUOTE (Storm Shadow @ Sep 24 2008, 08:57 PM)
If they f**k up my Whirled Peace I'm bombing the PETA HQ...with cows.

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Sep 24 2008, 09:19 PM)
Glad to see we're keeping abreast of the topic.

Ouch. I think that one may leave scars! rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

QUOTE (Marathonist @ Sep 24 2008, 01:45 PM)
QUOTE (MULTIPLIED REACTION @ Sep 24 2008, 01:42 PM)
QUOTE (Marathonist @ Sep 24 2008, 02:38 PM)
QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Sep 24 2008, 01:21 PM)
Men have milk to ya know, but it's expressed um, a bit differently. laugh.gif

Ben 'n' Jerry's Spunky Monkey.

bolt.gif

Thanks, now I can't eat Chunky Monkey the same again. rofl3.gif

How about Chubby Hubby? I always thought that was kinda sick.

Chubby Spunk?

Ok. I grossed myself out with that one...

wacko.gif

QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Sep 24 2008, 07:17 PM)
i might be wrong but
dont cows get sick if their NOT milked? confused13.gif

laugh.gif

Sorry Donna. I grew up on a dairy farm. This is how it works.

The cows are bred by artificial insemination.

The cows calve, they take the calves away and the cows, who now are fulla milk, get milked. Okay. You keep milking the cow regular like and they keep producing it. Their bodies don't know the diff between a calf milking it or a human or machine. Stop milking and they stop producing.

The calves that are taken away are fed a mix of cow milk and milk replacer.

Oh and no way am I eating shit made out of human milk 062802puke_prv.gif

QUOTE (Janie @ Sep 24 2008, 12:29 PM)
You know, I said this in another thread but it bears repeating... PETA goes too far.

Our bodies produce enough for our tiny babies. I really don't think nature intended for us to produce so much that we have loads of extra that needs to be mixed with raspberries, chocolate chunks and almonds. Yes, yes I'm aware that cows milk wasn't intended for this purpose either but this beast of an animal is capable of producing massive amounts of milk throughout it's life. A human females milk declines over time.

And you know what? Cows produce a TON of milk! Do you have any idea who long it would take a wet nurse to produce a gallon of milk!? You could not pay me enough to sit and pump and double pump until my boobies gave out that much milk all the while feasting on nothing but hay. ALL the women would have to eat the same diet to produce the bland taste required to make ice cream. The more I think about this, the more it boggles my mind.

Yeah, but think of all the weight loss!!!!

Sure, when the girls were used up, they would have to get breast augmentation.

Pamela Anderson would be a great spokesmodel for that. Used up and enhanced with after market products.

bolt.gif

PETA Balding Man:

I don't know if you can stay. We'll have to ask Dr. Cornwallis. Come. [they walk among the animals. Stan looks around and takes it all in.] We don't normally allow outsiders. See, here we live in harmony with animals. They're not our pets but our fellow living beings. We work with the animals and try to live as they do. [stops, lowers his pants, and craps onto the ground. Stan looks on astonishment, then walks around the pile of shit as the man pulls his pants back up and walks on.] We make friends with the animals. We coexist, and we... intermarry. [approaches a llama and puts his arm around her neck] This is my wife, Janice. [stan looks on quuizzically] The outside world looks down on a man marrying a llama, but our love knows no boundaries. [he turns to the llama, has her face him, and starts kissing her. Stan just gawks at the pair]

Stan:

Wow, you guys really love animals

PETA Balding Man:

[moves on to a man and a chicken] And why not? Mark here has been with Kelly for three years now. [moves on to another man and an ostrich] And Gary and Sally here have just managed to have a child together. [in a manger is an ostrich-baby, somewhat humanoid with an ostrich beak]

Ostrich-baby:

Kill me...

QUOTE (tick @ Sep 24 2008, 12:38 PM)
Cows should be used to sit on members of PETA. yes.gif

http://bp0.blogger.com/_xnMzrFBHdlw/RtG2SN65Z3I/AAAAAAAAALk/ujfTjBHSo5g/s320/Cow.jpg
"Why not use my milk ? meow meow meow. Its pretty good, meow meow meow. You eat Catsup don't you ? Its almost as good as Ketchup."

Can you milk cats?

QUOTE (workingcinderellaman @ Sep 25 2008, 10:30 AM)
QUOTE (tick @ Sep 24 2008, 12:38 PM)
Cows should be used to sit on members of PETA. yes.gif

http://bp0.blogger.com/_xnMzrFBHdlw/RtG2SN65Z3I/AAAAAAAAALk/ujfTjBHSo5g/s320/Cow.jpg
"Why not use my milk ? meow meow meow. Its pretty good, meow meow meow. You eat Catsup don't you ? Its almost as good as Ketchup."

Can you milk cats?

Thou shalt not bring up movies involving Ben Stiller.

QUOTE (workingcinderellaman @ Sep 25 2008, 10:33 AM)
Just think how much fun it would be to work at a milk factory.

It would be a great after school job for any boy. On second thought, it might suck. laugh.gif

Hugh heffner could launch his own line of dairy products..........

Think of the Marketing!

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Sep 25 2008, 10:12 AM)
QUOTE (Janie @ Sep 24 2008, 12:29 PM)

Yeah, but think of all the weight loss!!!!

Sure, when the girls were used up, they would have to get breast augmentation.

Pamela Anderson would be a great spokesmodel for that. Used up and enhanced with after market products.

bolt.gif

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,1054627,00.html

My first job was on a farm that had a dairy parlor. ...Yeah, this is bringing up a wierd mental picture. At least there probably wouldn't be tons of crap on the floor. laugh.gif

Archived