Cygnus

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a bunch of dumbasses I'll tell you. They had this new idea for "shock" marketing where the idea is basically to start equating the livelihood and well being of farm animals to those of people in hope to get people talking about these issues.

It's all just a joke but pretty stupid and sad nonetheless. First they likened the beheading of that kid on a Greyhound bus to cows being killed for food, and now it the "how would women feel if we stole *their* breast milk away from them?"

So stupid. Oh no - it's cruel to MILK cows now! Let's burn society to the ground!

Cows should be used to sit on members of PETA. yes.gif

http://bp0.blogger.com/_xnMzrFBHdlw/RtG2SN65Z3I/AAAAAAAAALk/ujfTjBHSo5g/s320/Cow.jpg

"Why not use my milk ? meow meow meow. Its pretty good, meow meow meow. You eat Catsup don't you ? Its almost as good as Ketchup."

There's nothing unethical about it really, as long as people know they're consuming breast milk and that the milk isn't obtained by force, but freely sold or donated by the providers.

It is, however, udderly (sorry) ridiculous. Not to mention disgusting.

I wonder how geddyfan13 would feel about this?

QUOTE (Marathonist @ Sep 24 2008, 12:44 PM)
It is, however, udderly (sorry) ridiculous. Not to mention disgusting.

I wonder how geddyfan13 would feel about this?

z7shysterical.gif

I couldn't imagine applying to an ad in the paper for Ben & Jerry's as a what - a wet nurse? a cow? a lactation provider? WTF!

QUOTE (librarian @ Sep 24 2008, 01:54 PM)
I couldn't imagine applying to an ad in the paper for Ben & Jerry's as a what - a wet nurse? a cow? a lactation provider? WTF!

A milk maid. laugh.gif

QUOTE (MULTIPLIED REACTION @ Sep 24 2008, 12:57 PM)

A milk maid. laugh.gif

laugh.gif

A milk expressor - it would have to be PC...

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Sep 24 2008, 01:21 PM)
Men have milk to ya know, but it's expressed um, a bit differently. laugh.gif

Ben 'n' Jerry's Spunky Monkey.

bolt.gif

QUOTE (Marathonist @ Sep 24 2008, 02:38 PM)

bolt.gif

Thanks, now I can't eat Chunky Monkey the same again. rofl3.gif

QUOTE (MULTIPLIED REACTION @ Sep 24 2008, 01:42 PM)
QUOTE (Marathonist @ Sep 24 2008, 02:38 PM)

bolt.gif

Thanks, now I can't eat Chunky Monkey the same again. rofl3.gif

How about Chubby Hubby? I always thought that was kinda sick.

i might be wrong but

dont cows get sick if their NOT milked? confused13.gif

and not for nuthin but Greg Focker claims he milked a cat and could milk anything with nipples unsure.gif

A milk maid. laugh.gif

I wonder how they are gonna recruit women for this job? How much do you think they will pay them an hour?

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Sep 24 2008, 02:35 PM)

A milk maid. laugh.gif

I wonder how they are gonna recruit women for this job? How much do you think they will pay them an hour?

My guess is that it would be paid by the ounce, or the pint. Not that I want to dwell on this, you know. 062802puke_prv.gif

The whole world is going crazy, from religious extremists wanting Micky Mouse dead to wackjobs wanting the dairy industry to switch from bovine to human.

What hope is there for us?

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Sep 24 2008, 03:35 PM)

A milk maid. laugh.gif

Well I'm pretty sure they can't afford Angelina Jolie so chances are I will be entirely disinterested in the product.

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Sep 24 2008, 03:58 PM)

A milk maid. laugh.gif

Well I'm pretty sure they can't afford Angelina Jolie so chances are I will be entirely disinterested in the product.

I heard Rosie O' Donut and Roseanne Barr already had applications in for the job. 062802puke_prv.gif laugh.gif

You know, I said this in another thread but it bears repeating... PETA goes too far.

Our bodies produce enough for our tiny babies. I really don't think nature intended for us to produce so much that we have loads of extra that needs to be mixed with raspberries, chocolate chunks and almonds. Yes, yes I'm aware that cows milk wasn't intended for this purpose either but this beast of an animal is capable of producing massive amounts of milk throughout it's life. A human females milk declines over time.

And you know what? Cows produce a TON of milk! Do you have any idea who long it would take a wet nurse to produce a gallon of milk!? You could not pay me enough to sit and pump and double pump until my boobies gave out that much milk all the while feasting on nothing but hay. ALL the women would have to eat the same diet to produce the bland taste required to make ice cream. The more I think about this, the more it boggles my mind.

QUOTE (MULTIPLIED REACTION @ Sep 24 2008, 04:11 PM)
QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Sep 24 2008, 03:58 PM)

A milk maid. laugh.gif

I heard Rosie O' Donut and Roseanne Barr already had applications in for the job. 062802puke_prv.gif laugh.gif

Oh crap! Suddenly I am feeling really lactose intolerant! 062802puke_prv.gif

Archived