Test your love for Rush...

GeminiRising79

QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Apr 4 2008, 04:18 PM)
Gemini...seriously dude.  You've got to stop reading so much Penthouse Forum.  tongue.gif

The last time I read the Penthouse forum was probably 1980! blush4.gif

And those of you who are quick to judge and label me a closet homosexual, lighten up and relax a little. Sexual humor never hurt anyone other than those overprotective of their sexuality.

Edited by GeminiRising79

QUOTE (GeminiRising79 @ Apr 4 2008, 05:10 PM)
QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Apr 4 2008, 04:18 PM)
Gemini...seriously dude.  You've got to stop reading so much Penthouse Forum.  tongue.gif

The last time I read the Penthouse forum was probably 1980! blush4.gif

And those of you who are quick to judge and label me a closet homosexual, lighten up and relax a little. Sexual humor never hurt anyone other than those overprotective of their sexuality.

Couldn't agree more. People need to relax about sex.

It's ok if you're curious. It is okay.

tongue.gif

People need to relax and realize that he made this thread just for fun. Everytime someone brings up a thread about anything even remotely related to sex that is unrealistic everyone starts flaming the topic. Lighten up people.

QUOTE (PariahDog @ Jul 1 2010, 02:16 PM)
GR seems to be craving attention lately, so I thought I would bump this very strange thread. tongue.gif

I refuse to give this thread any attention... oh darn.

This was the kind of post I enjoyed reading from Gemini79. Completely, totally off in the stratosphere, but funny as hell! A nice break from "should Vapor Trails be remixed?" threads.

Too bad he seems to have lost that little edginess of late.

QUOTE (GeminiRising79 @ Feb 23 2008, 06:01 PM)
Ok, now try to keep an open mind here by what I'm about to suggest.

First, choose the Rush member you primarily gravitate to, for whatever reason(This would be a member that you are mostly in awe of (if you are equally in awe of 2 or more, exclude yourself from this test).

The setting: Lets say you happen to be out one night at a Toronto lounge/bar off of Younge Street (in close proximity to Massey Hall) with the Rush member you are in utmost awe of, and his wife. After having a few drinks and strong conversational bonding, the said Rush member looks at his watch noting that the time is already 21:12. He subtly suggests that you join him and his wife at his sprawling suburban Toronto mansion. He says that he will drive since his Audi/BMW is better in the voluminous amounts of snow that has recently fallen from the bruised and sullen stormclouds above. You agree and gingerly hop in the back seat and take in the surreal experience, whilst caressing the rich Corinthian leather and shining steel of the interior.
After arriving at the mansion, the three of you entre the main den, sipping cognac (or perhaps The MacCallan) on the large C-shaped couch that encompasses the cozy, roaring fireplace that is automatically actuated by the bristling energy given off by human proximity. In a dreamlike state, you gaze up at the wall and see the gold and platinum records and the vast collage of Rush album covers. You see a magnificently stuffed animal in the likeness of the Snowdog. You see the work of gifted hands that grace this strange and wondrous land. It dawns on you that you're living every Rush fan's dream.
The said Rush member then suggests that you join him and his wife upstairs in the Master bedroom. You gaze up at the spiral stair, and then to the Rush member where you notice his hungry eyes, and open mind. Are you prepared to indulge in both sides of the hemispheres or do you politely decline, suggesting that the hour is late and you feel you've got to move, (yes, you do?) Or do you proceed, tricked by circumstances?

You would never get that close to any of their homes. And please don't make them sound more complicated than they really are. I've heard Lifeson say in interviews that they are family men above anything. Don't destroy that reality with fanatical imaginarium.

QUOTE (TheBluePhoenix @ Apr 4 2008, 12:37 PM)
This is the most bizarre thread that I've ever seen on this board. Are there any psychology majors here who can analyze this? I seriously feel that you have to be quite perverted to think of this in the first place. Then to actually take the time to think through it and type it out is even more disturbing. Many are making jokes but I am 100% serious when I say: you may need professional help . If you have these kinds of thoughts often, please go talk to a therapist .

I know a few people with mental and/or emotional problems as I'm sure many of you do. In hindsight we often wonder "how did we miss the early warning signs?" THIS MAY BE AN EARLY WARNING SIGN!

eyesre4.gif

blech. this is one thread that didn't need bumping...

K

5 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users):

Jaye, Sussossus, RSRD, Brizel, GeminiRising79

bekloppt.gif

Wow, the memories! laugh.gif

1. Bumping this wasn't necessary

2. No wonder Neil doesn't meet the fans

3. I still think this thread was funny.

"Alex: So fat that he's changed the shape of his face...man, this guy used to be so angelic looking, now he looks like an angry redneck country-music singer.

Neil: Ageing quite badly in the face, plus a real piss-poor attitude

Ged: He's holding his age pretty well but never was quite the looker."

I think I see what you are attempting but there is a fine line between funny and creepy.Something in your weird head motivated you to start this thread and I want no parts of it.

D- for effort ... but ultimately you failed...sorry man.

The story was somewhat disturbing but at the same time, it made my dick so hard, you couldn't drive a nail through it. So after I accept Geddy's invitation, I'll walk up the stairs with him and his wife. He will swing open the magnificent, double doors that enter into a room that eerily resembles the bedroom of Ming the Merciless from the movie Flash Gordon. (the one Queen did the soundtrack too)

Ged and his wife would take off running and dive onto the gigantic, circular bed covered in the finest satin. Ged's wife will then pull out a mirror from behind one of the curtains at the head of the bed. Atop the mirror, is a gigantic mound of the purest Columbian cocaine I have ever seen. It reminds me of Mt. St. Helens. (after it erupted) After we get higher than Cygnus, Ged gets up from the bed and walks to the other side of the room to a gigantic curtain. He locks eyes with me and smiles. Then he leaps into a pirouette that Baryshnikov would be envious of. As he lands, he tears open the curtain!

I couldnt believe my eyes. It was the arcade game 'CENTIPEDE". It was just like I remembered. The last time I had seen or even played one was in a Pizza Hut in 1984. My god!

Ged told me I could play all I wanted and for FREE! As I started my first game, a midget with a donkey entered the room. I remembered Geddy roaring like a viking as he dragged his wife by the hair into the other room. He had a rubber spatula in his other hand. The midget and donkey followed. I never saw them again. I didn't beat Ged's high score either. Maybe next time......

QUOTE (Andrew1 @ Jul 1 2010, 10:00 PM)
The story was somewhat disturbing but at the same time, it made my dick so hard, you couldn't drive a nail through it. So after I accept Geddy's invitation, I'll walk up the stairs with him and his wife. He will swing open the magnificent, double doors that enter into a room that eerily resembles the bedroom of Ming the Merciless from the movie Flash Gordon. (the one Queen did the soundtrack too)

Ged and his wife would take off running and dive onto the gigantic, circular bed covered in the finest satin. Ged's wife will then pull out a mirror from behind one of the curtains at the head of the bed. Atop the mirror, is a gigantic mound of the purest Columbian cocaine I have ever seen. It reminds me of Mt. St. Helens. (after it erupted) After we get higher than Cygnus, Ged gets up from the bed and walks to the other side of the room to a gigantic curtain. He locks eyes with me and smiles. Then he leaps into a pirouette that Baryshnikov would be envious of. As he lands, he tears open the curtain!

I couldnt believe my eyes. It was the arcade game 'CENTIPEDE". It was just like I remembered. The last time I had seen or even played one was in a Pizza Hut in 1984. My god!

Ged told me I could play all I wanted and for FREE! As I started my first game, a midget with a donkey entered the room. I remembered Geddy roaring like a viking as he dragged his wife by the hair into the other room. He had a rubber spatula in his other hand. The midget and donkey followed. I never saw them again. I didn't beat Ged's high score either. Maybe next time......

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif