Hi, my name is April

Lady April

unsure.gif Uh, hi. I was kinda afraid to come in here. I mean I thought I was the only one. Uhh, I'm pretty f**ked up. I can't stop spending money on Rush shit. I scrape to get shit then I steal what I can't pay for. I can't get anything lately and I've been having some withdraws that are pretty bad. I get cold sweats at night and then, like, I can't breath. I throw up all night long. All I think about is Rush. My husband doesn't know what to do anymore and it's tearing my family apart. I choose Geddy Lee over my kid. Speaking of Geddy Lee I am also having a secret affair with him. I'm told I am dillusional and obsessive in my addict behavior. If anyone wants to tell me what the hell I'm suppose to do that'd be cool cause I am soo lost. I am just thankful there is this place to come. Thank you for listening to me babble, cause I don't even know what I've just said. I'm gonna smoke now.

What you have is a healthy obsession yes.gif Don't worry about anything! But if you need to talk, you know we're here for you wink.gif

QUOTE (Cygnalschick @ Aug 9 2007, 11:22 PM)
What you have is a healthy obsession yes.gif Don't worry about anything! But if you need to talk, you know we're here for you wink.gif

Healthy obsession. I like that!

Congrats, April. smile.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/amandaladi/cartoons%20and%20fun/cons.jpg

QUOTE (Lady April @ Aug 9 2007, 11:59 PM)
unsure.gif Uh, hi. I was kinda afraid to come in here. I mean I thought I was the only one. Uhh, I'm pretty f**ked up. I can't stop spending money on Rush shit. I scrape to get shit then I steal what I can't pay for. I can't get anything lately and I've been having some withdraws that are pretty bad. I get cold sweats at night and then, like, I can't breath. I throw up all night long. All I think about is Rush. My husband doesn't know what to do anymore and it's tearing my family apart. I choose Geddy Lee over my kid. Speaking of Geddy Lee I am also having a secret affair with him. I'm told I am dillusional and obsessive in my addict behavior. If anyone wants to tell me what the hell I'm suppose to do that'd be cool cause I am soo lost. I am just thankful there is this place to come. Thank you for listening to me babble, cause I don't even know what I've just said. I'm gonna smoke now.

That is, hands-down, the best and funniest Rushaholic post I have ever read! yes.gif rofl3.gif

Congratulations!

QUOTE (Lady April @ Aug 9 2007, 11:59 PM)

. . . and the problem is . . .?!? laugh.gif laugh.gif

(Congrats on your Ascension!!!) applaudit.gif applaudit.gif

rofl3.gif I actually wrote this with Jack on my mind cause he's the writer guy and might dig it even though it is truly stupid as hell. Just makin fun at my sober self unsure.gif

WCFIELDS uh... questionable?

Drumnut, yer right. My prob is I'm pretty f**ked up yes.gif

Rolzzz, pretend for a sec this moon.gif is Neil

Neil#2, where the hell were you Speedracer? Didn't see me comin eh?

Cygsy , pretend for a sec this moon.gif is Geddy

rickyrob? unsure.gif you serious er no?

GG, just pretend for a sec this moon.gif is Neil.

ladi80 bekloppt.gif

77th bekloppt.gif

Jack yer awesome!

ilovegeddy05, laugh.gif War it is sistah!!!

limey, Goobs is really Ozzy? eh.gif

workingcinderellaman rofl3.gif rush is natural - thats awesome!!!

Blazer, 2,1and f**king 12 steps??????

Tortoise and Hare ohmy.gif no problem really!!! no.gif

priesty, can I see them? yer Rush thingy's you made?

Thanks you guys trink39.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Aug 9 2007, 10:59 PM)

rofl3.gif laugh.gif goodpost.gif applaudit.gif

Congrats, Lady April GeddyFinal.gif

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c74/kadialin/gedlo.jpg

QUOTE (Lady April @ Aug 11 2007, 01:08 AM)
rofl3.gif I actually wrote this with Jack on my mind cause he's the writer guy and might dig it even though it is truly stupid as hell. Just makin fun at my sober self unsure.gif
WCFIELDS uh... questionable?
Drumnut, yer right. My prob is I'm pretty f**ked up yes.gif
Rolzzz, pretend for a sec this moon.gif is Neil
Neil#2, where the hell were you Speedracer? Didn't see me comin eh?
Cygsy , pretend for a sec this moon.gif is Geddy
rickyrob? unsure.gif you serious er no?
GG, just pretend for a sec this moon.gif is Neil.
ladi80 bekloppt.gif
77th bekloppt.gif
Jack yer awesome!
ilovegeddy05, laugh.gif War it is sistah!!!
limey, Goobs is really Ozzy? eh.gif
workingcinderellaman rofl3.gif rush is natural - thats awesome!!!
Blazer, 2,1and f**king 12 steps??????
Tortoise and Hare ohmy.gif no problem really!!! no.gif
priesty, can I see them? yer Rush thingy's you made?

Thanks you guys trink39.gif

Aw shucks, ma'am. blush4.gif You are indeed too kind. Oh, and you're pretty awesome yourself!

QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Aug 10 2007, 09:16 AM)
Oh, so YOU'RE geddy's other "one".

This means WAR!

tongue.gif

What about Mrs. Lee.....Is she the other, other, one????

This problem is uncureable Lady April and some have suffered with it for over 30 years......

Archived