2007 - 07/28 - Las Vegas, NV - MGM Grand Garden Arena

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Jul 26 2007, 11:01 AM)
QUOTE (rushman14 @ Jul 26 2007, 10:04 AM)
whoa i just realized the Vegas show is the night before Geddy's Birthday. I know I'll be celebratin'.

mee too! trink39.gif

trink39.gif

QUOTE (Weatherman2112 @ Jul 27 2007, 12:43 AM)
QUOTE (rushman14 @ Jul 26 2007, 12:04 PM)
whoa i just realized the Vegas show is the night before Geddy's Birthday. I know I'll be celebratin'.

Thanks for the info....I forgot. Now I know what to say to him when I see him backstage 1022.gif

Well, la-te-da. sarcasm.gif

That's just me being jealous. sad.gif Give him a big birthday kiss for me, will ya'? biggrin.gif

Those flights out tomorrow aren't looking too great, so keep your fingers crossed for me. trink39.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ Jul 26 2007, 10:46 PM)

Thanks for the info....I forgot. Now I know what to say to him when I see him backstage 1022.gif

That's just me being jealous. sad.gif Give him a big birthday kiss for me, will ya'? biggrin.gif

Those flights out tomorrow aren't looking too great, so keep your fingers crossed for me. trink39.gif

somebody will cancel yes.gif they always do. be ready to jump in biggrin.gif

i can't wait to meet you! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Jul 27 2007, 12:55 AM)
QUOTE (sullysue @ Jul 26 2007, 10:46 PM)

somebody will cancel yes.gif they always do. be ready to jump in biggrin.gif

i can't wait to meet you! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Me, too, Bonzie!!!!!

Woo Frikin' Hoo!

653.gif

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/2040952/2/istockphoto_2040952_one_dollar.jpg

This is the end of the countdown for me!!! We'll be leaving in just over an hour to make our way to Vegas (BABY!).

See you all there.

trink39.gif 2.gif trink39.gif 2.gif trink39.gif 2.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (Prime Mover and Shaker @ Jul 27 2007, 08:46 AM)
OK, guys, last update!

VEGAS, BABY!!!!

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c222/PrimeMoverandShaker/VegasSeatingChartSNATour-5.jpg

Thats neat !! Have a Great time & take lots of Pictures wink.gif

I'm looking for the Final Information on the Meeting/gathering

in the MGM Suite

for Saturday Before the Show..

The trick to Get to the Room & Time & Password....

I, GotRush ( Duane ), will be bringing my Girl, Jeri, so there will be Two of us, Representing Phoenix ! ( about 8 Hours to Show time Here !! )

Man, are you sure y'all aren't just having a TRF convention and inviting the band!!?? That will be awesome! Hope to meet as many as possible of you in the future - somehow. Hope y'all have a GREAT time and please post pix when you have a chance!

Be safe and peace!

QUOTE (Prime Mover and Shaker @ Jul 27 2007, 06:46 AM)
OK, guys, last update!

VEGAS, BABY!!!!

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c222/PrimeMoverandShaker/VegasSeatingChartSNATour-5.jpg

Wow, I didn't realize so many of you were going! What a great time ya'll are going to have trink39.gif trink39.gif yes.gif

QUOTE (Cygnalschick @ Jul 28 2007, 12:59 AM)
QUOTE (Prime Mover and Shaker @ Jul 27 2007, 06:46 AM)
OK, guys, last update!

VEGAS, BABY!!!!

Wow, I didn't realize so many of you were going! What a great time ya'll are going to have trink39.gif trink39.gif yes.gif

ohmy.gif

Hope you all had a great time!

trink39.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (rushfanNlv @ Jul 28 2007, 11:30 AM)
Did we get a suite number for the pre show party? I would hate to miss the chance to meet all of you. bekloppt.gif

I saw Ken last night, and he is supposed to call me today as soon as the number is confirmed, so I'll TRY to put the information on here later today.

By the way biggrin.gif we are having a KICK ASS time here, lots of cosmo.gif and such being consumed (which explains why I'm just now popping on here to post laugh.gif) and lots of pics being snapped.

So, be patient and we will have pics for your viewing and laughing enjoyment as soon as we can.

Talk to you guys soon! trink39.gif

~GG

Indeed! A good time is being had by all!

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jul 28 2007, 01:56 PM)
QUOTE (rushfanNlv @ Jul 28 2007, 11:30 AM)
Did we get a suite number for the pre show party?  I would hate to miss the chance to meet all of you. bekloppt.gif

I saw Ken last night, and he is supposed to call me today as soon as the number is confirmed, so I'll TRY to put the information on here later today.

By the way biggrin.gif we are having a KICK ASS time here, lots of cosmo.gif and such being consumed (which explains why I'm just now popping on here to post laugh.gif) and lots of pics being snapped.

So, be patient and we will have pics for your viewing and laughing enjoyment as soon as we can.

Talk to you guys soon! trink39.gif

~GG

GG - Thanks for taking the time to update those who couldn't make it your a doll.

We waited and waited for Sundog and SullySue to kidnap Pags and I but we are still in NJ...Humm they took a wrong turn I guess unsure.gif

laugh.gif

Hope you all enjoy those cosmo.gif and the 2.gif show only a few more hours 1022.gif

Archived