Lost-great show or major addiction?

Quyn

QUOTE (The Owl @ May 19 2010, 06:36 AM)
Just finished the episode.

Sunday is going to be EPIC!

I was amazed at not only how much this last episode covered (making it plausible that the upcoming finale might actually tie up enough loose ends to make me and everyone else happy), but how nicely it related to the total diversion of last week's episode.

Honestly, prior to last night I thought they were going to flounder in their attempts to bring everything together, but now I see they can pull it off in grand style.

As schizophrenic and complicated as this season has been, I still think Lost is an amazing show right up towards the end...

Edited by rushgoober

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw Matthew Fox (Jack) on tv yesterday and he said he was really happy with the way his story ended. He said it was touching and may bring a tear to your eye(although he could be joking about that).

KEEP IN MIND! :

Sunday's "finale" consists of:

1. A 2 hour review and commentary by the cast from 7-9 p.m. EST

2. The finale, "The End" from 9- 11:30P.m. EST

I like how they advertise the "finale" (which most people think of as the last "episode") as starting at 7 p.m.

QUOTE (theredtamasrule @ May 19 2010, 09:45 AM)
Great episode!

* Spoiler *

Take that Zoe!! Been looking forward to seeing something like that the whole season!

yeah, she was a bitch.. But I can't deny, I liked her boobies.

http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/ae115/Sonata-Kenneth/zoetittties.jpg

And wow, Hurley drives a yellow hummer! What a douche! z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (Kenneth @ May 20 2010, 10:09 AM)
And Desmond tells Kate they're going to a concert, any guesses?

("You all everybody!")

Jack's son. remember he asked his Dad if we going to his performance that night.

Extra 20 minutes of scenes to be added to the s6 dvd

http://www.sl-lost.com/2010/05/19/lost-sea...onal-storyline/

I would imagine that this extra 20 minutes is going to be like the mini-episodes that were released before season (and included on the dvd for) 4.. Lost Missing Pieces.... where were several 2-3 minute mini episodes that happened during the first 3 seasons... I would be nice if this covered the Missing Pieces during the past 3 seasons...

QUOTE (Rushman14 @ May 20 2010, 12:19 PM)

("You all everybody!")

Jack's son. remember he asked his Dad if we going to his performance that night.

Will Kate trigger Jack's awareness? Will Juliet be Jack's ex that is comng to the concert? Is Ben really a bad guy again? Will Desmond's plan work? Will the last words of the show be: you know how much I want to kill you...as Jack & Flocke sit together on the beach playing backgammon?

All these questions, and much more, will be answered soon!

QUOTE (theredtamasrule @ May 21 2010, 07:53 AM)

("You all everybody!")

Will Kate trigger Jack's awareness? Will Juliet be Jack's ex that is comng to the concert? Is Ben really a bad guy again? Will Desmond's plan work? Will the last words of the show be: you know how much I want to kill you...as Jack & Flocke sit together on the beach playing backgammon?

one thing i dont get:

Jacob told the castaways he picked them because they were flawed, but he visited and touched them when they were kids. How did he know they would end up flawed?

oh... and what's up with Walt's powers? how did the others know about it?

oh... and what is up with this "sickness" that infected Danielle, Claire and Sahid? Were they killed by Smokey or turned evil by him? Or both?

oh... and what's up with the giant statue? Who built it? What is its significance?

and what's up with.... oh nevermind.

Debating whether I should spend my weekend catching up on this season of Lost in preparation for the Grand Finale.....or just wait until it comes out on DVD.

Something tells me laundry and yardwork may not get done this weekend....lol.

Debating whether I should spend my weekend catching up on this season of Lost in preparation for the Grand Finale.....or just wait until it comes out on DVD.

QUOTE (Rushman14 @ May 21 2010, 09:33 AM)

Jacob told the castaways he picked them because they were flawed, but he visited and touched them when they were kids. How did he know they would end up flawed?

I really do think that there's a ton of mistakes in this show, and things that don't get explained aren't explained because they'd have to make something new up in for it to make sense, but consequently would contradict something else in the show... It's all because of the damned time traveling and timelines!

Edited by Kenneth

QUOTE (Celine @ May 21 2010, 03:58 PM)

Whatever you do stop after the fifth season...just pretend the 6th season never existed...for Gods sake heed my words laugh.gif .

QUOTE (Rushman14 @ May 21 2010, 11:33 AM)
QUOTE (theredtamasrule @ May 21 2010, 07:53 AM)

("You all everybody!")

one thing i dont get:

oh... and what's up with Walt's powers? how did the others know about it?

oh... and what is up with this "sickness" that infected Danielle, Claire and Sahid? Were they killed by Smokey or turned evil by him? Or both?

oh... and what's up with the giant statue? Who built it? What is its significance?

and what's up with.... oh nevermind.

ALL will be answered on Sunday, Grasshopper......yeah, right.

QUOTE (Some Half-Forgotten Stranger @ May 21 2010, 07:05 PM)
QUOTE (Celine @ May 21 2010, 03:58 PM)

Whatever you do stop after the fifth season...just pretend the 6th season never existed...for Gods sake heed my words laugh.gif .

Funny. Yes, I've had a little trouble following this season....and missing episodes here and there makes it darn near impossible, so I just gave up.

Have seen every season before though...usually by waiting and watching on Netflix. Just seems easier that way. But, curiosity being what it is....I'll probably have a Lost cram session on ABC.com tomorrow and Sunday. Assuming we can still do that?

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ May 18 2010, 03:25 PM)
http://i969.photobucket.com/albums/ae180/captaincomeback4009/marilyn-manson-john-locke2.png

painting of Locke by Marilyn Manson

though I don't favor Marilyn manson for several reasons, this is a cool painting.

After tomorrow, there will be no reason to turn on the television.

Hare biggrin.gif