Happy Belated Anniversary Goose!

Rhyta

Wanted to be sure to give you a shout out for 17 years at TRF!!  Didn't see any one posted so wanted to say congrats and glad to have you here.  Hope you are enjoying some nice time in the outdoors  :clap::thumbsup:

• Like 3

On 8/2/2023 at 4:39 AM, Rhyta said:

Wanted to be sure to give you a shout out for 17 years at TRF!!  Didn't see any one posted so wanted to say congrats and glad to have you here.  Hope you are enjoying some nice time in the outdoors  :clap::thumbsup:

Does the new site still show anniversaries, or did you just remember the date? Impressive!

Good work, Goose -- way to commit the cause.

• Like 2

I saw this a little earlier, but for some reasons, not too many people have been putting any likes on any birthday, and anniversary wishes lately, and or recently, though.  Even if people are late wishing them that, some other ones haven't been doing it.  "Happy 17th Anniversary, too, Goose (Allen)".

Edited by Derek19
  • Like 2

On 8/3/2023 at 5:21 AM, Nova Carmina said:

Does the new site still show anniversaries, or did you just remember the date? Impressive!

Good work, Goose -- way to commit the cause.

I don't know if it still does, but I have a list of people I've made over the years.  Been trying to keep up but some slip past me. :wink:

• Like 3

On 8/3/2023 at 3:09 AM, zepphead said:

Sorry I'm late to the party!

Happy Anniversary Goose!! :cheers:

Geez, I'm late to my own party!  Thanks for all the kindness, everybody. 

I was off the grid for a while finishing up a cabin in the wilderness, then got busy getting ready to go back to work full time.  After seven years of retirement, I've been talked into going back in the classroom.  Should be fun!

• Like 5

On 8/7/2023 at 5:32 AM, goose said:

Geez, I'm late to my own party!  Thanks for all the kindness, everybody. 

I was off the grid for a while finishing up a cabin in the wilderness, then got busy getting ready to go back to work full time.  After seven years of retirement, I've been talked into going back in the classroom.  Should be fun!

Good luck with that - I'm trying to figure how to get OUT of the classroom!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1