What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

What pissed me off :)

So I am working in a customer's house.and both the lady of the house and her rotten kids are constantly in my effin way.Absolutely zero regard for anyone else, or fir the fact that I have to.stop working every time these rude bastards decide they just have to be where I am. I swear, some people are just ignorant, self centered rude garbage.

Some? Consideration for others is becoming a thing of the past unfortunately. I'm noticing it more and more.

I don't even know of this past! Now I don't want to tarnish everyone with the same brush, lots of people are considerate still which is great, even though it should be a bare minimum requirement for anyone in my opinion, but like you I see a distinct lack of it most everywhere I go nowadays, and it bothers me. I find some people hard to tolerate. This adds to my fear of simply going out to do simple things because of what people might do or say to me for their own little giggles. I've been told that it's "irrational" to think this way. I used to agree but...is it? Really? Some people aren't very pleasant, and I want to avoid them if at all possible...is that really irrational?

• Like 1

So I am working in a customer's house.and both the lady of the house and her rotten kids are constantly in my effin way.Absolutely zero regard for anyone else, or fir the fact that I have to.stop working every time these rude bastards decide they just have to be where I am. I swear, some people are just ignorant, self centered rude garbage.

Some? Consideration for others is becoming a thing of the past unfortunately. I'm noticing it more and more.

I don't even know of this past! Now I don't want to tarnish everyone with the same brush, lots of people are considerate still which is great, even though it should be a bare minimum requirement for anyone in my opinion, but like you I see a distinct lack of it most everywhere I go nowadays, and it bothers me. I find some people hard to tolerate. This adds to my fear of simply going out to do simple things because of what people might do or say to me for their own little giggles. I've been told that it's "irrational" to think this way. I used to agree but...is it? Really? Some people aren't very pleasant, and I want to avoid them if at all possible...is that really irrational?

People used to be a lot more considerate and polite. It was rare to find someone who wasn't.

Today, it's the opposite - it's becoming more and more rare to find someone who is.

Brucey, I feel for you, but just go out and do what you have to do and go back home. I wish I had better advice for you. Maybe someone else here will.

• Like 2

Dude,

That would drive me nuts. I feel your pain. If someone is working at my place I stay clear as much as possible.

It blows me away that people raise their children like this and they themselves are not quite as ignorant and oblivious as their children, but damn near. The youngest almost seems like a borderline sociopath. He's just totally not there and 150% about him and doesn't care what he does to affect others. I don't really believe in hitting children, but this kid...
  • Like 2

Dude,

That would drive me nuts. I feel your pain. If someone is working at my place I stay clear as much as possible.

I know, right?

And their house is filthy. I, of course am stuck cleaning filth before I can work, then cleaning my mess, so the house will be getting a nice 260 pound maid for a week. :rage:

You'll love this. I was in the Keys visiting my parents in April and mom needed some stuff from Home Depot. As we are leaving the store, there are these two douchenozzles unloading their big orange cart, which of course they put right behing our SUV. Then the dildos leave it there and start getting into their truck to drive off. I just about flipped, but held back a lot and still managed to sound rather hostile when I yelled "You're not really going to leave that cart behind someone else's car and drive off, are you"?

Oh, sorry chief, I didn't notice it.

Then you shouldn't be doing construction, pal. I'd hate to see what projects made by blind people look like

• Like 5

As we are leaving the store, there are these two douchenozzles unloading their big orange cart, which of course they put right behing our SUV. Then the dildos leave it there and start getting into their truck to drive off.

That's happened to me too. Quite a few times. I'm not one to contain myself when stuff like that happens either.

• Like 1

I'm the sort who would just let people get away with that sort of thing. A little fire in my belly would be nice, but given my luck I know if I were to actually speak my mind for once something terrible would probably happen ( :bang bang: )!
  • Like 2

As we are leaving the store, there are these two douchenozzles unloading their big orange cart, which of course they put right behing our SUV. Then the dildos leave it there and start getting into their truck to drive off.

That's happened to me too. Quite a few times. I'm not one to contain myself when stuff like that happens either.

Yeah,

Depending on the situation. I have no patience for rude lazy people at the store I am at. But every time I go to the store. I expect it these days. Pisses me off. it's like their is no common courtesy.

Edited by troutman
  • Like 1

I'm the sort who would just let people get away with that sort of thing. A little fire in my belly would be nice, but given my luck I know if I were to actually speak my mind for once something terrible would probably happen ( :bang bang: )!

I don't know that I'd do it anymore. Things have gotten worse in my area, and you never know who you're mouthing off to and what the consequences will be.

Yeah,

Depending on the situation. I have no patience for rude lazy people at the store I am at. But every time I go to the store. I expect it these days. Pisses me off. it's like their is no common courtesy.

How many times has someone let a door slam in your face?

• Like 1

Yeah,

I can't even count how many times. But what really ticks me off is how oblivious and rude people are. it's like they are robots only worried about themselves. I try really hard not to get mad at the kids. I stop and look at the parents and think, Have some control and respect for others. It's like the "Twilight Zone!!" :LOL: Overall it's too be expected these days I guess.

Edited by troutman
  • Like 1

Yeah,

I can't even count how many times. But what really ticks me off is how oblivious and rude people are. it's like they are robots only worried about themselves. I try really hard not to get mad at the kids. I stop and look at the parents and think, Have some control and respect for others. It's like the "Twilight Zone!!" :LOL: Overall it's too be expected these days I guess.

I can't remember ever being taught not to do things like that. It was just something you didn't do.

But I didn't grow up during a time (like today) when others do things like that on a regular basis.

• Like 1

I don't know that I'd do it anymore. Things have gotten worse in my area, and you never know who you're mouthing off to and what the consequences will be.

I end up thinking of that too. A few years ago a girlfriend of mine shook her hand at another car for cutting her off in traffic. The guy let her pass, and then followed her (with her baby) for miles; he was road raging and acting like he was going to hit her. She finally got the idea to drive to the police station and he left. I'd probably get stuck with that guy.

Yeah,

I can't remember ever being taught not to do things like that. It was just something you didn't do.

But I didn't grow up during a time (like today) when others do things like that on a regular basis.

Yeah,

You learned as time went by. When I really think about. It makes me really sad these days.

• Like 1

Yeah,

Here's a recent conversation regarding train commutes...

Me: Man, some of those people on the train really piss me off sometimes.

My Friend Steve: Definitely. I wanna spit in someone's face at least 3 or 4 times a day.

Me: That's fewer times than before! Nice!

:LOL:

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 4

Corporate commercials....medicine, non medicine, additives, non additives.....f**k 'em....
  • Like 1

I used to let people get away with crap all the time, and it really took a toll on me. Now I just let loose because someone has to raise a huge portion of society. Plus, I'm a really big sob, most people just stop and capitulate. Not that I really ever would hit anyone, I'm pretty much a pacifist. But they don't know that :)
  • Like 3

Having too much to do and not enough time. Then when I can make the time everytime I set outside to do it, it would rain. Go in the house it would stop, go back outside get reset and rain. Back inside rain stops. Go back outside rest rain! & on & on. So I only got almost half of what I needed to get done finished. I bet you whenI get hime after work it will rain :fury: Edited by Crimsonmistymemory