What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

On the bright side and I mean this sincerely... if you take a peek at that thread that was posted yesterday I haven't a right to complain about anything.

What thread?

http://www.therushfo...r-myself-today/

^^This I guess.

Thanks for the assist LRM. I was outside for a bit and yes that one... :(

On the bright side and I mean this sincerely... if you take a peek at that thread that was posted yesterday I haven't a right to complain about anything.

What thread?

Apologies Lorraine I was out for a bit. LRM got it for me however. That thread... :(

This upsets me a little more than pisses me off. I found out today that I have to have my hand and wrist surgery done again. Two of the screws in my hand have come out of the bone. The hospital, the surgery, the cast, the stitches, the cast and the recovery. The whole freak'in 9 yards :( . I will have it done asap. Probably late next week... :sigh:

Sorry to hear Narp. Was it something to do with it not being done properly or does it sometimes just happen?

My doctor told me "if it makes you feel any better this has never happened before"... :LOL:

This upsets me a little more than pisses me off. I found out today that I have to have my hand and wrist surgery done again. Two of the screws in my hand have come out of the bone. The hospital, the surgery, the cast, the stitches, the cast and the recovery. The whole freak'in 9 yards :( . I will have it done asap. Probably late next week... :sigh:

So sorry to hear this, bro... :hug2: :heart:

• Like 1

I will time the surgery late next week and will have no alternative but to lay around and watch tv next Thursday - Sunday... :LOL: Edited by Narpsberg
  • Like 1

I will time the surgery late next week and will have no alternative but to lay around and watch tv next Thursday - Sunday... :LOL:

yes, time the anesthesia around the Masters if you are able...

How did the screws fall out?

They pulled out of the bone in the back of my hand not unlike a floorboard where the nails pulled out of the sub floor. Its cool to see on the x-ray. There is a bump on the back of my hand and its been there for a few weeks now but I thought it was normal. Guess not so much. For you or anyone else interested I will post the x-rays side by side in my "Its Official" thread under a spoiler as I have done before. Its not really gross or anything. Appreciate you asking. Thanks... :)

They pulled out of the bone in the back of my hand not unlike a floorboard where the nails pulled out of the sub floor. Its cool to see on the x-ray. There is a bump on the back of my hand and its been there for a few weeks now but I thought it was normal. Guess not so much. For you or anyone else interested I will post the x-rays side by side in my "Its Official" thread under a spoiler as I have done before. Its not really gross or anything. Appreciate you asking. Thanks... :)

You didn't have any pain?

Not any more than usual. My hand has hurt for so long and I have been on strong pain killers for a while now so its really hard to tell anymore. Like I said i noticed the bump but it really didn't hurt any more than it had been. For what its worth even with this minor setback this procedure I can tell already is going to work out in the end way better than the previous one. I have really already gotten used to my wrist not bending any already...

I might as well just post the x-rays here under a spoiler. No need to dust off that old thread....

The top one is normal. The bottom one you can see where two of the screws and the plate has pulled away from the bone. Cool stuff if you are into such things...

Edited by Narpsberg

I was set to comment 'fans ranking on Cygnus Book II.' But Mr Narps, that's painful...quick recovery.

Its ok my friend. Ranking on Book II is pretty bad I will admit. Its happens around here as we all have different tastes. Its tough to get used to but it is what it is... :cheers:
  • Like 1

I was set to comment 'fans ranking on Cygnus Book II.' But Mr Narps, that's painful...quick recovery.

Yeah, you better get used to it. That's just the way it is around here. We all have different taste when it comes to music. :cheers:

You can go back to sleep now. :zzz:

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

Narpski's loose screws inside his hand. :nya nya:

Get well soon man.

What really is a bit nerve-racking, are the never-ending, negative sounding thread titles in the Rush section.

Hate, Worst, Least, Bad, Boring...in one sentence with the greatest rock act ever. Too much negativity for me.

:Alex: :Neil: :geddy:

• Like 3

Not any more than usual. My hand has hurt for so long and I have been on strong pain killers for a while now so its really hard to tell anymore. Like I said i noticed the bump but it really didn't hurt any more than it had been. For what its worth even with this minor setback this procedure I can tell already is going to work out in the end way better than the previous one. I have really already gotten used to my wrist not bending any already...

I might as well just post the x-rays here under a spoiler. No need to dust off that old thread....

The top one is normal. The bottom one you can see where two of the screws and the plate has pulled away from the bone. Cool stuff if you are into such things...

I'm sorry that you have to go through all that crap again Narpiepoo, but at least you got some cool X-rays out of it ;)

• Like 1

I'm sorry that you have to go through all that crap again Narpiepoo, but at least you got some cool X-rays out of it ;)

The Narpiepoo makes it all worthwhile... :rose: Gracias...
  • Like 1

The Narpiepoo makes it all worthwhile... :rose: Gracias...

Narpiepoo's x-ray pics look more like Narpinator.

• Like 2

Narpski's loose screws inside his hand. :nya nya:

Get well soon man.

Thanks brother... :cheers:
  • Like 1

That's the pits, sorry to hear this :( Your doctor was joking right? Keep your chin up, will keep you in my thoughts :hug2: :rose:

• Like 1