What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

QUOTE (Janie @ Nov 16 2010, 06:03 PM)
1. The husband won't let me get a puppy dog.
2. The husband says, "no" to more kids.

Will some of you let me adopt you? I have more mothering that needs to be done.

Just be potty trained.

What's with this asking permission thing (on getting the dog)?

Here's how it goes:

"Hi honey, I'm home, how was your day?"

"GREAT! We got a dog! The kids LOVE HIM already!"

Yes, use the kids. Maybe wait until they are a teeny bit older and will really get super-attached to the dog within twenty minutes.

Seriously, I am all for making "family decisions" as a couple, but you're the one who is going to be doing most of the caretaking and apparently, you are fine with this. So in this instance I think your feelings on the matter outweigh his. yes.gif

Janie I will let you walk in my shoes for a few days, 3 kids, do this by my self. Yep I am potty trained..well most of it gets in the bowl. tongue.gif

I am making light Janie, you shoes are bigger than mine. smile.gif

Edited by ridertoo98

On antibiotics for brewing tooth abscess. Only reason I am not climbing the walls in pain and begging someone to shoot off that side of my face is because that tooth has already been root-canaled. So it doesn't really hurt - it's just a bit swollen and feels odd.

some arrogant inconsiderate guy that stuck his arm and hand in front of me and in my face to point out which slice of pizza he wanted. he did it twice and the second time i excused him and he got the message. sometimes it's hard for me to understand why people don't have better manners and common sense.

QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Nov 18 2010, 10:57 AM)
some arrogant inconsiderate guy that stuck his arm and hand in front of me and in my face to point out which slice of pizza he wanted.  he did it twice and the second time i excused him and he got the message.  sometimes it's hard for me to understand why people don't have better manners and common sense.

You should've pointed right between his eyes as you repeated what he said verbatim in an extremely loud but monotone voice.

Either that or you should've bitten his arm off. yes.gif

I found out that a friend of mine slammed her head "against a brick wall and forgot some things and people". Kind of freaked me out, so I'm going with some friends to see her tomorrow. Otherwise, she's okay... I hope.

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Nov 23 2010, 10:46 PM)
QUOTE (nettiesaur @ Nov 24 2010, 10:08 AM)
naughty little people pulling everything in the book today, when they were soooo good yesterday!

your students or co-workers? tongue.gif

little people = students.

The coworkers are just as exhausted as I am!

This is absolutely nothing compared to what most of the answers on this thread are.

But:

- Amazing Workout at the gym was mainly Body Step (which I dislike)

- I was only able to do half hour of it and very modified, because the cold I am recovering from left A LOT of fluid in my ears that has affected my balance.

- I truly was hoping it would have Body Combat in it. The Body Attack part (which I like, though not as much) was canceled.

- Rib still hurts, so I was not able to do the Pump part.

I know, I know, this is trivial compared to a lot of other things. At least I was able to exercise for a bit.

QUOTE (garbo @ Nov 25 2010, 12:42 PM)
Yesterday my mom told me she's in congestive heart failure. I know she's had heart problems since her staph infection in 2007, but... sad.gif what's worse is that she's known for a year.

hug2.gif

QUOTE (Janie @ Nov 16 2010, 06:03 PM)
1. The husband won't let me get a puppy dog.
2. The husband says, "no" to more kids.

Will some of you let me adopt you? I have more mothering that needs to be done.

Just be potty trained.

take me home tongue.gif

I got nothing done that I wanted to get done today...er...yesterday, and my BF and I got in a fight. Oh well, at least Thanksgiving dinner out with family was nice. Other than that, I want to put the day behind me quickly and hope next Thanksgiving is better. Edited by 1 of the 7

Someone is getting an apartment with his GF.

I'm trying to pretend I'm not sad about it.

Not having a lot of luck with that.

I'm going to be spending the next 3 days packing for the move

& finishing Dan Brown's book The Lost Symbol.

I won't be around much.