There IS a God after all!

Fridge

"Our last proper record will come out in 2025, and after that I think we will only tour," he said. "Because that's where the real money is.....TOURING! We're gonna milk our fans for as much money as possible." ;)
  • Like 2

...........ok.........

now Muse and imagine Dragons next please, lol.

than the holy trinity of suck would finally be brought down.

Mick

And the in name only Maroon 5. AJR and MGK also need to go away. MGK is to punk what Milli Vanilli were to singing.

Edited by invisible airwave

...........ok.........

Mick

HEY!

Don’t take Muse away from me! Lol.

• Like 3

...........ok.........

Mick

HEY!

that was totally EP bait.

Got ya, lol

but yea i also mean it

lol

Mick

• Like 2

I think it’s weird to plan out when your last album is going to be then tell everyone about it 4 years in advance, but it does go in line with Chris Martin’s whole superstar nice guy character, so maybe it’s not that weird. Anyway, as a Coldplay fan, I’m not particularly happy or sad about this. The new album I think is pretty good, but not their best, and I wonder if they have another Viva La Vida left in them. Their catalogue so far has a few albums I absolutely love and a few I like but don’t love. So I guess one more is as a good a place as any to stop. Anyway they’re fantastic live (that Super Bowl business was a fluke), and I look forward to seeing them on tours to come for many years.
  • Like 1

...........ok.........

Mick

And the in name only Maroon 5. AJR and MGK also need to go away. MGK is to punk what Milli Vanilli were to singing.

here's the thing I LOVE maroon 5's first 3 albums. they became castrated pop sclock after. ditto Coldplay....like.......DA FUKK????!!!!

gag me.

Mick

...........ok.........

Mick

HEY!

Got ya, lol

but yea i also mean it

lol

Mick

Tell you what, you can have Imagine Dragons, and I’ll toss in Beiber and Levine as well, if I can have three more Muse albums and finally get to see them on tour. :P

• Like 1

...........ok.........

Mick

HEY!

Got ya, lol

but yea i also mean it

lol

Mick

Tell you what, you can have Imagine Dragons, and I’ll toss in Beiber and Levine as well, if I can have three more Muse albums and finally get to see them on tour. :P

of All those artists. Marron 5 breaks my heart the most. i wil go to my grave defending their first 3 albums. on those they really were a cool pop/funk-ish band. than my god did they take the money path hard.

it realy does hurt me, lol

Mick

• Like 2

...........ok.........

Mick

HEY!

Got ya, lol

but yea i also mean it

lol

Mick

of All those artists. Marron 5 breaks my heart the most. i wil go to my grave defending their first 3 albums. on those they really were a cool pop/funk-ish band. than my god did they take the money path hard.

Mick

I do dig those first singles. That little funk flavor worked so well with the songs. And Levine has a great voice... when he uses it well.

• Like 2

...........ok.........

Mick

HEY!

Got ya, lol

but yea i also mean it

lol

Mick

I've been to a lot of concerts over the years and they put on the best overall show I've ever seen.

I don't get the mountain of hate for Coldplay. Sure, they're basic pop music, but even Steven Wilson put out a couple of those. That doesn't make it bad, just not what some people like.

• Like 1

...........ok.........

Mick

HEY!

Got ya, lol

but yea i also mean it

lol

Mick

I've been to a lot of concerts over the years and they put on the best overall show I've ever seen.

I don't get the mountain of hate for Coldplay. Sure, they're basic pop music, but even Steven Wilson put out a couple of those. That doesn't make it bad, just not what some people like.

Muse are right at the top of the concert ticket wish list for my dad and I. I got that Live At Rome Olympic Stadium DVD some years ago, and it's mind blowing. I really wanted to see them on the Drones tour, but the timing didn't work out. Then during the Simulation Theory tour, they were in the US while I was in Europe, and then vice versa! Too ironic to be true, and yet it was.

I understand Coldplay hate. The exact things I like about them (their incredible pathos, catchy pop songwriting, lovely, lush sounds) are the things that their haters don't like about them. The thing that continues to bewilder me is how they've remained relevant in the charts since their inception. Even now they've got a couple of singles I hear on the radio. Granted one of them is a collaboration with a much more current artist (BTS), but the other is all them. How they keep doing that is beyond my understanding. Nobody does that.

...........ok.........

Mick

HEY!

Got ya, lol

but yea i also mean it

lol

Mick

I just hope their next album isn't with the Imagine Dragons sound like that last POS album.

...........ok.........

Mick

HEY!

Got ya, lol

but yea i also mean it

lol

Mick

Mick

Harder To Breathe is a damn good rock song with a nice groove to it.

• Like 2

...........ok.........

Mick

HEY!

Got ya, lol

but yea i also mean it

lol

Mick

I just hope their next album isn't with the Imagine Dragons sound like that last POS album.

I don't think Simulation Theory sounds anything like Imagine Dragons for most of its runtime. I could see an argument for Something Human and Get Up And Fight. The rest of it, no a chance.

Only 2025? Why not just knock it on the head right now??

They should have done it when Martin did a song with forking Rihanna.

What's wrong with Rihanna?