Happy Birthday, custom 55!

blueschica

:cheers: Happy Birthday, custom 55! :cheers: Best wishes to a thoughtful poster who has a ton of musical knowledge! Cheers! Get your kicks at age 66 ;) (sorry no photos, using cheap phone at my mom's house :lol:) Edited by blueschica
  • Like 3

"Happy 66th Birthday". Hopefully, you'll be able to have an enjoyable day. You're welcome. Edited by Derek19
  • Like 1

Happy Birthday to a man who was there with me when it was all happening! We lived through the most extraordinary musical talent ever!

http://youtu.be/TmfQQC1bsf4

giphy.gif

Thanks, Lorraine. Yes, we did! We were inundated with amazing music and concert tours that it was tough to keep up.

I've posted this before but in1973, in NYC, I attended:

David Bowie Ziggy Stardust tour

Pink Floyd DSOTM tour

Led Zeppelin HOTH tour

Jethro Tull A Passion Play tour

Mott the Hoople Mott tour

The Who Quadrophenia tour

ELP Brain Salad Surgery tour

• Like 4

Happy Birthday to a man who was there with me when it was all happening! We lived through the most extraordinary musical talent ever!

giphy.gif

Thanks, Lorraine. Yes, we did! We were inundated with amazing music and concert tours that it was tough to keep up.

Pink Floyd DSOTM tour

Led Zeppelin HOTH tour

And those were the days when you had to go and stand in line - sometimes for HOURS - just to get a ticket at the box office.

Custom, what was the longest you ever had to stand in line for a ticket and for what band?

• Like 2

giphy.gif

Pink Floyd DSOTM tour

Led Zeppelin HOTH tour

And those were the days when you had to go and stand in line - sometimes for HOURS - just to get a ticket at the box office.

Custom, what was the longest you ever had to stand in line for a ticket and for what band?

We slept out overnight at the box office at The Spectrum in Philly ( 1973 ) for The Who. We did get floor seats and the show was freakin' loud.

Remember having to send in postcards for concert tickets !!! Last show I did that for was Led Zeppelin at MSG in 1977. We did get tickets for one show but we scalped tickets for four other nights. I just graduated college that June and was starting my first job in July so I went crazy with Zeppelin tickets.

Edited by custom55
  • Like 2