Moving Pictures (1981): Songs Elimination (Round 4)

_hi_water._

19 members have voted

1. 1. Immune:

2. 2. Eliminate:

Damn, The Camera Eye is getting an ass whoopin

no true fan eliminates Camera Eye.

You forgot the trademark.

• Like 2

I think some Rush fans judge songs by length, when it's the girth they need to be looking at...

Treeduck (Pat), I haven't been a Rush fan, who judges Rush's songs by their length, and girth. I read what the open conversations can be on these public, and community forum threads, too. I'm sure as not a name like a troll, or a dead person.

Edited by Derek19

I think some Rush fans judge songs by length, when it's the girth they need to be looking at...

Treeduck (Pat), I haven't been a Rush fan, who judges Rush's songs by their length, and girth. I read what the open conversations can be on these public forum threads, too. I'm sure as not a name like a troll, or a dead person.

:huh:

• Like 1

I'd take Tom Sawyer over half of this album any day of the week, but if any Rush song has been overplayed I suppose that's the one.

Treeduck (Pat), I haven't been a Rush fan, who judges Rush's songs by their length, and girth. I read what the open conversations can be on these public forum threads, too. I'm sure as not a name like a troll, or a dead person.

:huh:

:lol:

• Like 2

Laughed, what are you :lol: at? If I were you, even I wouldn't ever laugh, and make, or poke fun at a person's, and individual's English skills including having commas placed in where they should go behind their computer's monitor, and other electronic devices. Perhaps you weren't able to take, and make the time learning how to do, and use English properly, and or feeling insecure about yourself. Edited by Derek19

Laughed, what are you :lol: at?

If I were you, even I wouldn't ever laugh, and make fun at a person's, and individual's English skills including having commas placed in where they should go behind their computer's monitor, and other electronic devices. Perhaps you weren't able to take, and make the time learning how to do, and use English properly, and or feeling insecure about yourself.

• Like 1

Laughed, what are you :lol: at?

If I were you, even I wouldn't ever laugh, and make fun at a person's, and individual's English skills including having commas placed in where they should go behind their computer's monitor, and other electronic devices. Perhaps you weren't able to take, and make the time learning how to do, and use English properly, and or feeling insecure about yourself.

If he didn't laugh, he'd have to change his username to ignoredbytime
  • Like 2

Immune: Limelight

Eliminate: The Camera Eye

We cancelled each other out :D :cheers:
  • Like 3

Damn, The Camera Eye is getting an ass whoopin

no true fan eliminates Camera Eye.

You forgot the trademark.

y'all suckTM

That's what Hillary said to Bill

that was horrible, I'm sorry

remember to never let me make jokes

Edited by _hi_water._

Appreciate the wit even though you're gunning for my beloved camera eye :boo hiss: :(

• Like 2

Appreciate the wit even though you're gunning for my beloved camera eye :boo hiss: :(

The Camera Eye > Xanadu

Can we agree on that?

• Like 2

The Camera Eye > Xanadu

Can we agree on that?

Funny-Old-Man-Meme-Wow-Thats-Hilarious-Last-Time-I-Heard-Something-That-Funny-I-Fell-Of-My-Dinosaur-Funny-Old-Man-Meme-Image.jpg
  • Like 5

The Camera Eye > Xanadu

Can we agree on that?

:cheers:
  • Like 2

The Camera Eye > Xanadu

Can we agree on that?

I LOVE The camera Eye... but still NO!
  • Like 5

I think the hardest one of these coming up is going to be Power Windows. It's a very evenly balanced album for me in terms of songs. There's no obvious absolutely dominant top tracks and no obvious festering bottom feeders either.
  • Like 1