The 2021 MLB Season Thread! Tatis Jr. Is A Stud! A's Padres World Series! Place Your Betts! LOL!

RUSHHEAD666

These fire sales wouldn't be happening if they had a.....

Salary-Cap.jpg

• Like 3

I wouldn’t last a week as a Major League pitcher. I’d be barking at the umps every time they miss a strike that I throw.

Brandon Woodruff was spitting mad after the incompetent ump missed an easy strike 3 call. Next pitch was hit out of the park.

Didn't the Mariners just pick up some pitcher? (Sorry, I'm vague on the details . . . summer brain)

Yes, Castillo from the Rays. Will he be good? Maybe. Will he be as good as Graveman? Doubtful. And most importantly, they screwed up the chemistry and pissed off all the guys on the team who recognized how important Graveman was to winning this year. Players aren't concerned with club control (which is all about money). They want to win this year and they well could have. Possible they still do but after seeing the let down after the trade, I highly doubt it.

I'd rather have Castillo than Graverman.

I've watched him 2 nights in a row including the epic fail last night and he does not impress me. Even when he got 3 straight outs night before last, I saw hitters making contact on nearly every strike. Furthermore, he did fine with a 4 run lead night before last but in the high leverage situation last night.........well, he shit the bed. Being a closer is a mental thing as well. First blush, not good.

f**k you Ricketts

If only they would wise up and just say nothing....

• Like 1

f**k you Ricketts

If only they would wise up and just say nothing....

"It is better to shut one's mouth and be thought of as a fool, than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt".

Closer Josh Hader is the 6th Brewers to be shut down by the COVID-19. :facepalm:

But at least they got back former closer John Axford! A few pounds heavier and many more grey hairs!

Closer Josh Hader is the 6th Brewers to be shut down by the COVID-19. :facepalm:

But at least they got back former closer John Axford! A few pounds heavier and many more grey hairs!

I was shocked to see he was even around any more. I don't remember hearing about him for about five years.

I was shocked to see he was even around any more. I don't remember hearing about him for about five years.

Pitching for Toronto’s AAA team. He’s apparently doing quite well.

But not for the Brewers! A lousy performance last night, and now he hurt his elbow. Thanks for stopping by, John.

But not for the Brewers! A lousy performance last night, and now he hurt his elbow. Thanks for stopping by, John.

I've heard of players signing one day contracts so they can retire with the team they're most associated with, but this is taking things a bit far, no?

• Like 1

I've heard of players signing one day contracts so they can retire with the team they're most associated with, but this is taking things a bit far, no?

My guess is that the Brewers want more veterans on their team, rather than call up inexperienced rookies. It hasn’t been working put so well.

My guess is that the Brewers want more veterans on their team, rather than call up inexperienced rookies. It hasn’t been working out so well.

As proven by new pitchers Norris and Curtiss completely blowing a 4-0 lead against the Pirates. Adrian Houser had a no-hitter going....

https://www.espn.com...use-racial-slur

I'm against the influx of this proud boy American taliban crap but some extreme woke SJWs need to stop jumping to conclusions and making their side look bad ffs. Use your brain and common sense instead of just bleeding heart. Balance for crying out loud. :facepalm:

Besides, if it was racism, him being a Rockies fan this season would be punishment enough. Just look at their road record.

Edited by invisible airwave

https://www.espn.com...use-racial-slur

I'm against the influx of this proud boy American taliban crap but some extreme woke SJWs need to stop jumping to conclusions and making their side look bad ffs. Use your brain and common sense instead of just bleeding heart. Balance for crying out loud. :facepalm:

Besides, if it was racism, him being a Rockies fan this season would be punishment enough. Just look at their road record.

Why don't you take your politically charged garbage to SOCN. Seriously, enough is enough.

Intense win by the Brewers over the Cubs. Closer Devin Williams must have aged an extra month or two during his bases-loaded escape act in the 7th. Alas....this win didn’t have the same feeling now that Rizzo, Bryant, et al are gone.

Intense win by the Brewers over the Cubs. Closer Devin Williams must have aged an extra month or two during his bases-loaded escape act in the 7th. Alas....this win didn’t have the same feeling now that Rizzo, Bryant, et al are gone.

If ever there was a lineup that could be described as Quadruple A, the post deadline Cubs are that.

1628649740[/url'>' post='4937672']
1628632834' post='4937598']

If ever there was a lineup that could be described as Quadruple A, the post deadline Cubs are that.

Brewers are all over Arrieta in the 1st inning, but storms are coming! The game is moving quite quickly, so they may get done before the rain hits.

10 straight K’s for Corbin Burnes! Ties the MLB record! :notworthy:

Edited by Principled Man

Thanks Yankees for reminding me what I'm glad Heaney is no longer pitching for my team. Oh, and choking AFTER you take the lead back in the 9th inning? :LMAO: :laughing guy:

xR75btL.gif

Leave it to Joe Suck to ruin the Field Of Dreams game especially with that Guy Fieri comment. That isn't heaven at all.