The 2021 MLB Season Thread! Tatis Jr. Is A Stud! A's Padres World Series! Place Your Betts! LOL!

RUSHHEAD666

Joc Pederson to the Braves for a single-A first basemen in return.

The first domino falls...

At least Ross can't put him in against lefties.

In the other hand, a 23 year old in A ball will likely never play a key role on a good major league team. I'm less than impressed. At least there's new music from Iron Maiden today.

Christian Yelich has disappeared. The imposter in the Brewers' lineup is painful to watch.

I wish the real Yelich would come back. Maybe he's out and about, fraternizing with Aaron Rodgers.... :facepalm:

Stupid home plate ump misses an easy strike 3 call.

Stupid 1st base ump misses the easy pickoff tag at 1st base

Then the FARKING IDIOTS in the Replay office miss the obvious tag on the pickoff play.

Brewers are about ready to do some ultraviolence on these imcompetent umps.

Stupid home plate ump misses an easy strike 3 call.

Stupid 1st base ump misses the pickoff tag at 1st base

Then the FARKING IDIOTS in the Replay office miss the obvious tag on the pickoff play.

Brewers are about ready to do some ultraviolence on these imcompetent umps.

Better yet, the Brewers take out their anger on the Reds' relief pitchers. 7-4 in 11 innings! :haz:

Cubs score 6 in the ninth to beat the Cards, 7-6. The first runner got on with a strike out, and there were two based loaded walks.

:lol:

• Like 1

Methinks the Brewers are still hungover from their sweep of the Reds.

.....and maybe they’re also hungover from tanking Tuesday afternoon’s game against the Royals, so they could zoom across town to watch the Bucks.....in a suite provided by Brewers owner Mark Attenasio.

• Like 1

The Cleveland GUARDIANS?!

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

It rips off my team’s name and what I think is their worst logo dating back to the late 90s when they were Anaheim.

Also, Tom Hanks in the video? Isn’t he a lifelong A’s fan?

Edited by invisible airwave
  • Like 1

I was in favor of Spiders. That was their nickname way back in like 1910 or so.

Prior to the turn of the century. That franchise folded shortly after going 20-134 when the owner, who also owned the St. Louis team, decided to trade all of his good players to the Cardinals. I think this was in 1899.

Prior to the turn of the century. That franchise folded shortly after going 20-134 when the owner, who also owned the St. Louis team, decided to trade all of his good players to the Cardinals. I think this was in 1899.

Could they not have resurrected the Cleveland Barons name?

And then merged with the Twins...

I'm all for the Cleveland Mistakes By The Lake. :bitchslap:

The Cleveland " Drastically Straining

To Maintain Some Degree Of Consequence"s.

Too wordy?

Every team gets screwed by the home plate ump from time to time, but tonight is really bad for the White Sox.

At least five missed strikes by the ump. The last two kept the 7th inning alive for the Brewers, and Tyrone Taylor hit a grand slam.

LaRussa got the boot for the first time in years....and a few more players in the Sox bench are now harassing the ump...and getting tossed.

Edited by Principled Man

Every team gets screwed by the home plate ump from time to time, but tonight is really bad for the White Sox.

At least five missed strikes by the ump. The last two kept the 7th inning alive for the Brewers, and Tyrone Taylor hit a grand slam.

LaRussa got the boot for the first time in years....and a few more players in the Sox bench are now harassing the ump...and getting tossed.

The Dodgers got screwed last night by a blown non-check swing, which I guess is non-reviewable, even in the 9th.

Robot, strike zone, and full, immediate replay on close calls. Add ejection+suspension for arguing or leaving the dugout/bullpen post-final decision.

The Dodgers got screwed last night by a blown non-check swing, which I guess is non-reviewable, even in the 9th.

Robot, strike zone, and full, immediate replay on close calls. Add ejection+suspension for arguing or leaving the dugout/bullpen post-final decision.

Electronic strike zones wouldn’t be needed if the umps were held accountable.

Tonight’s home plate ump gets to work 3rd base tomorrow, right in front of the Sox dugout. Uh ohhh....

But enough about the Pop Music and Jann Wenner Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame. Spice Girls will be eligible a year later. Now, that's...SCARY.

Electronic strike zones wouldn’t be needed if the umps were held accountable.

Tonight’s home plate ump gets to work 3rd base tomorrow, right in front of the Sox dugout. Uh ohhh....

Zero accountability, as far as I can tell.

Thanks

• Like 1

Willy Adames is getting a lot of well-deserved attention for his huge contribution to the Brewers since being traded.

BUT....Kolten Wong was been a nearly equal acquisition by the Brewers. A free agent signing, Wong has been a great igniter of the offense and a stud 2nd baseman. Only a strained oblique and calf muscle has marred his season. :sundog: