Most Under-Hated Bands On This Forum

Segue Myles

Also the beach boys too.

Cutesey surf pop. yea shoot me. and their mature stuff. just sounds like pretentious self-fellatio to me.

Mick

You sound like you think self fellatio is a bad thing.......... :)

it's not. if i could do it i wouldn't waste time on here, lol

Mick

• Like 2

I see segue is talking about our private affairs again.

I tried so damn hard to keep you out of it too!

For me:

Def Leppard

Gosh I just don't hear ANYTHING special. And I listen to Bon Jovi

After the first five Def Leppard albums they are awful. "Slang" did them in. Also Joe Elliott denouncing Def Leppard as a NWOBHM band early on. "ON THROUGH THE NIGHT" and "HIGN N DRY" ARE METAL!!!

Ok bud, will try them specifically again!

Yes Michael!!!! At least "On Through The Night" "High N Dry" and "Pyromania!"

Also the beach boys too.

Cutesey surf pop. yea shoot me. and their mature stuff. just sounds like pretentious self-fellatio to me.

Mick

You sound like you think self fellatio is a bad thing.......... :)

It is when it's centered around Mike Love and Uncle Jesse. This makes Kokomo and even that Fat Boys collaboration sound like Pet Sounds by comparison. Geena Davis was right. Be very afraid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DoFMALzWZI

• Like 1

I see quite a number of these have been featured on that Your Favorite Band Sucks podcast. They just did their last episode of the year today with the 3rd and last part of the Aerosmith episode. I'm all for it in the last two parts because Steven Tyler is a pathetic sellout. Him and Boner from U2 are the worst.

I see quite a number of these have been featured on that Your Favorite Band Sucks podcast. They just did their last episode of the year today with the 3rd and last part of the Aerosmith episode. I'm all for it in the last two parts because Steven Tyler is a pathetic sellout. Him and Boner from U2 are the worst.

Then I'm a sucker for sell-out Steven because Pump is my favorite Aerosmith album.

Then I'm a sucker for sell-out Steven because Pump is my favorite Aerosmith album.

That’s good actually. It’s Get A Grip and after that where it all goes “SOUTH OF SANITY.” Not surprisingly, the worst songs on GAG are the big singles. I say BIG because I’m cool with Eat The Rich.

That’s good actually. It’s Get A Grip and after that where it all goes “SOUTH OF SANITY.” Not surprisingly, the worst songs on GAG are the big singles. I say BIG because I’m cool with Eat The Rich.

Get A Grip is fine by me. Get's a little meh in the second half, but I don't really dislike much of it. I was a fan of their last album too.

I'm sorry but I really did forget to mention a band that I truly hate!!!!!

I will take back Alterbridge because I really don't know their music that well.

Nickelback

Creed

and my most hated band.....

NINE INCH NAILS!!!!!!!

I would rather drive a spike through my ears than listen to that crap.

I had to sit through that shite twice in my life. Both times opening up for Jane's Addiction.

Actually the second time I went to the bar and put in my ear plugs.

Worst band ever. Trent is totally overrated!! "I Want To f**k You Like An Animal." How intellectually stimulating!!!! LOL!!