POLL: Your favorite 80's hit by Hall & Oates?

Texas King

POLL: Your favorite 80's hit by Hall & Oates?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. POLL: Your favorite 80's hit by Hall & Oates?

• Kiss on My List
    • You Make My Dreams
    • Private Eyes
    • I Can't Go For That
    • Maneater
    • One on One
    • Family Man
    • Say It Isn't So
    • Out of Touch
    • Everything Your Heart Desires

Two 80's Hall & Oates songs not on the list that I've always liked are 'Adult Education' and 'Did It In A Minute'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWmCrQVFujk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGsCagn16TQ

As well, I thought Todd Rundgren's 1981 song 'Time Heals' was initially performed by Hall & Oates.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TzER8AqNPs

Edited by RushFanForever
  • Like 1

Can't say I've heard of 'em (or have any memory of them), so I would have to come back to this later :/

You haven't heard, or had any memory of Daryl Hall & John Oats before? It might be surprising. I put it as a question because it could've been as not sure. I'm not able to pick, and choose to vote for a Daryl Hall & John Oats '80's hit song.

Edited by Derek19

Can't say I've heard of 'em (or have any memory of them), so I would have to come back to this later :/

What? Were you born yesterday? Impossible to not know most of these songs. You've heard them for years over the PA at your local grocery store whenever you've gone shopping.

What? Were you born yesterday? Impossible to not know most of these songs. You've heard them for years over the PA at your local grocery store whenever you've gone shopping.

What year were you born?

They were just as ubiquitous as Journey or Duran Duran back in those days

You haven't heard, or had any memory of Daryl Hall & John Oats before? It might be surprising.

Ding ding ding! 3 people have replied! Of course I have heard of them LOL! :laughing guy:

What year were you born?

You haven't heard, or had any memory of Daryl Hall & John Oats before? It might be surprising.

Ding ding ding! 3 people have replied! Of course I have heard of them LOL! :laughing guy:

As Bugs Bunny would say, “Of course you realize, this means war.”

• Like 1

What year were you born?

I haven't seen Bugs Bunny in a while... I have a couple Bugs Bunny tapes and DVDs...

What year were you born?

I haven't seen Bugs Bunny in a while... I have a couple Bugs Bunny tapes and DVDs...

What the heck is Bugs Bunny?

• Like 2

Best Hall & Oates is a song originally released in ‘73. They’ve often mentioned it’s one of their favorites.

http://youtu.be/bnVXIUyshng

I posted this vid somewhere last month.

That's the only H&O song that I like. I can't even vote for any of the above, they're all so bleagh.

I like H & O but yeah I understand your point.

This one isn’t a typical, popular song of theirs. And Oates has a more upfront role vocally here.

• Like 1