The Worst "Comic" Actor Poll

treeduck

Who's the worst "Comic" actor from this list?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the worst "Comic" actor from this list?

Russell Brand, Tom Green, David Spade...all annoying and not funny.

Isn't a big part of David Spade's act is that he's supposed to be annoying? He's fine as the smart ass supporting character. As a lead character is usually where he fails.

Russell Brand has a lot of votes but the only thing I remember seeing him in is Forgetting Sarah Marshall. And since Kristen Bell and Mila Kunis were in that, I really wasn't paying attention to anything else.
  • Like 3

Russell Brand has a lot of votes but the only thing I remember seeing him in is Forgetting Sarah Marshall. And since Kristen Bell and Mila Kunis were in that, I really wasn't paying attention to anything else.

I love that film. I also have had a drink with Brand and friends, when I modelled in London. He was a really, really lovely guy.

• Like 2

Most of the guys on that list are certainly shit and/or they keep running the same crappy jokes.

I wouldn't put Steve Carell in there though as I did enjoy him in 40 year old virgin and Little Miss Sunshine.

Watch this movie if you haven't already as everyone in it is good:

http://youtu.be/VWyH_twcMl0

Foxcatcher is another good one. First surprisingly good dramatic performance I’ve seen out of Tatum as well.

Zack Galafinikis (or whatever) belongs on this list.

Don’t get me started on Due Date. It’s Planes, Trains And Automobiles but flat out mean spirited, not funny and both leads and characters are unlikable. Steve Martin lost his cool but wasn’t a flat out selfish one dimensional jerk like Downey in this POS.

Edited by invisible airwave

No Amy Schumer?

OK, then what about Melissa McCarthy?

And the omission of Kevin James is pretty glaring!

• Like 2

No Amy Schumer?

I thought Kevin James was good in King Of Queens. I'm surprised how many stand up comics actually go on to have successful acting careers when it's obvious they know nothing about acting.

No Amy Schumer?

Her “IM FAT AND I FALL DOWN A LOT! NOW LAUGH!” schtick got old fast. Spy was her only good leading role because of the ensemble supporting her and having the best scenes.

And shame on her for loosely remaking Back To School with Life Of The Party. Dangerfield still gets no respect.

• Like 1

Most of the ones I've heard of are varying degrees of ripe dogshit, but nothing makes me want to put on my steel toe capped doc martens and go into frenetic kicking mode than that fat, snivelling, toadying , gelatine cuntlord James Corden.
  • Like 2

that fat, snivelling, toadying , gelatine cuntlord James Corden.

Those are his good points!

I saw him doing some car karaoke crap (apparently this is a usual thing) with some other annoying celebs. They just drove around the city singing some shit songs and waving at everyday people who jerked off realizing it was Corden and his t**t celeb pals. It made me want to ram a semi right into the side where Corden was sitting.

• Like 1

I saw him doing some car karaoke crap (apparently this is a usual thing) with some other annoying celebs. They just drove around the city singing some shit songs and waving at everyday people who jerked off realizing it was Corden and his t**t celeb pals. It made me want to ram a semi right into the side where Corden was sitting.

Oh God, that hideous travesty that is the carpool karaoke!.....I remember once seeing him in it with Chris Martin of Coldplay and thinking if I only had a hand grenade I could bag two c***s for the price of one....

• Like 3

James Corden was the only name on the list that I'm not familiar with at all. I had to look him up. I recognized his face, so I have seen him enough to remember what he looks like but I couldn't tell you a single thing he's done.

James Corden was the only name on the list that I'm not familiar with at all. I had to look him up. I recognized his face, so I have seen him enough to remember what he looks like but I couldn't tell you a single thing he's done.

Overly exposed actor/stage performer/comedian in the UK. He has talent, but for many, not much in the way of charisma. He's also very much an ass kisser, and has a smugness that is harder and harder to overlook.

I don't hate him at all, but I get why he's got under a lot of people's skin.

• Like 2

Oh God, that hideous travesty that is the carpool karaoke!.....I remember once seeing him in it with Chris Martin of Coldplay and thinking if I only had a hand grenade I could bag two c***s for the price of one....

Avoided crapool karaoke for that reason. Bewildered with how celebrities get their status. They're mostly something I avoid, than anything else.

Avoided crapool karaoke for that reason. Bewildered with how celebrities get their status. They're mostly something I avoid, than anything else.

Clicked on a link that a friend said was hilarious and that I should watch. I’ll never trust her again! :LOL:

• Like 2

Clicked on a link that a friend said was hilarious and that I should watch. I’ll never trust her again! :LOL:

:rfl:

Overly exposed actor/stage performer/comedian in the UK. He has talent, but for many, not much in the way of charisma. He's also very much an ass kisser, and has a smugness that is harder and harder to overlook.

Apparently he hosts the Late Late Show on CBS here in the States. Which means it comes on at like 1230 in the morning. I'm honestly shocked that the late night talk show is still a thing. The internet makes those shows rather pointless.

• Like 2

Apparently he hosts the Late Late Show on CBS here in the States. Which means it comes on at like 1230 in the morning. I'm honestly shocked that the late night talk show is still a thing. The internet makes those shows rather pointless.

Never underestimate the power of insomnia and poor American taste.