The Worst "Comic" Actor Poll

treeduck

Who's the worst "Comic" actor from this list?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the worst "Comic" actor from this list?

Seth Rogan isn't funny, and isn't a good actor. I don't understand his appeal at all. Not a fan.

Adam Sandler isn't a particularly good actor; but Happy Gilmore is one of my top five favorite all tine comedies, so he gets a pass.

Russell Brand is incredibly annoying, and doesn't make me laugh. Thinks way too much of himself to play a self deprecating stoner.

Jim Carey and Steve Carell are both very good actors. Even comedy aside, they're talented actors. And they're both pretty funny too.

Dennis Leary is a good character. He does his one thing well, but never made me laugh that much. Bill Burr makes him obsolete.

Tom Green is actually a pretty funny guy, but he ruined his career by making "no shame" his whole shtick early on.

Fallon and Corden are empty suits pretending to be comedians. They're about as exciting as unbuttered wonder bread.

Good to see you around, KJ! Edited by goose

I get fallon confused with chris kattan. and I'd kick the shit out of both these bitches if I had the chance

Don’t know Chris Kattan by name but I assume I’ve probably seen him somewhere. One bitch is enough for me. And Fallon is equivalent to a dozen bitches!

He played Kiwi on SNL, Monkey Boy, as well. He was also one of the three Night At The Roxbury dorks.

Well I like Eddie Izzard but haven’t seen any movies with him in. Cordon and Brand get way too much exposure for their limited talent. As for others, well Schneider is the pits, Seth Rogan probably the most overrated.

Well I like Eddie Izzard but haven’t seen any movies with him in. Cordon and Brand get way too much exposure for their limited talent. As for others, well Schneider is the pits, Seth Rogan probably the most overrated.

I feel like whenever I see Eddie in a movie or TV show, it is a serious part not intended to be funny. His stand up is pretty good as well. If anyone should be removed from this list its him.
  • Like 1

James Corden was the only name on the list that I'm not familiar with at all. I had to look him up. I recognized his face, so I have seen him enough to remember what he looks like but I couldn't tell you a single thing he's done.

Overly exposed actor/stage performer/comedian in the UK. He has talent, but for many, not much in the way of charisma. He's also very much an ass kisser, and has a smugness that is harder and harder to overlook.

I don't hate him at all, but I get why he's got under a lot of people's skin.

Apparently he hosts the Late Late Show on CBS here in the States. Which means it comes on at like 1230 in the morning. I'm honestly shocked that the late night talk show is still a thing. The internet makes those shows rather pointless.

Never underestimate the power of insomnia and poor American taste.

I'm willing to bet his sheeple millennial fans have no idea who he replaced which is sad because Craig Ferguson was and will always be better. I've even read one of his books, American On Purpose.

Edited by invisible airwave

James Corden was the only name on the list that I'm not familiar with at all. I had to look him up. I recognized his face, so I have seen him enough to remember what he looks like but I couldn't tell you a single thing he's done.

Overly exposed actor/stage performer/comedian in the UK. He has talent, but for many, not much in the way of charisma. He's also very much an ass kisser, and has a smugness that is harder and harder to overlook.

I don't hate him at all, but I get why he's got under a lot of people's skin.

Apparently he hosts the Late Late Show on CBS here in the States. Which means it comes on at like 1230 in the morning. I'm honestly shocked that the late night talk show is still a thing. The internet makes those shows rather pointless.

Never underestimate the power of insomnia and poor American taste.

I'm willing to bet his sheeple millennial fans have no idea who he replaced which is sad because Craig Ferguson was and will always be better. I've even read one of his books, American On Purpose.

I remember being so surprised when Craig Ferguson got that gig. I remember thinking why on earth is Mr. Wick from the Drew Carey Show getting his own late night talk show? He turned out to be pretty good at it though.