Never heard at a rush concert

HemiBeers

Thank God I stepped out and found a t.v. with a hockey game on.

Minnesota Wild? Redwings?

uh columbus

It might as well have been an infomercial.

Edited by stoopid
  • Like 1

"The singer got her white poofy "Glinda the good witch" dress caught in the stage riser."

:rfl:

This actually happened when a stage riser rose up and caught part of her dress after the encore. She looked off stage and they had to back it down to get it uncaught. A Spinal Tap moment for the diva.

That ends it for me. I got the tickets as an anniversary present for my wife since Celine is one of her favorites. My wife wasn't real impressed with the concert even as a fan. For one, they delayed the start for nearly an hour while playing rehashed disco house music and filming audience members dancing like fools. Then Celine did a bunch of pop covers when she has tons of her album songs to sing...probably a hangover from her Vegas days. The concert was only 1 1/2 hours. They probably delayed the start so people wouldn't notice the concert ending shortly after 9pm.

I'm not absolutely sure, but I think her band was pre-recorded. They just sounded too perfect to me.

I knew it was a tolerance experience for me and personally I'm glad it ended sooner, but jesus what a overrated disappointment.

• Like 1

"I'm going to skip the encore so I can catch the next ferry".

Oh wait, I did say that!

I've left before they played that silly version of Working Man to catch an earlier bus and beat the crowd. No shame in that.

On the Time Machine Tour, Alex's blistering solo was the highlight of the show.

• Like 1

I went to a Big Wreck show last night. In line at the box office were 4 women and 4 guys when I arrived. That's three more women than were in attendance at the only Rush show I went to. Edited by stoopid
  • Like 1

"I'm going to skip the encore so I can catch the next ferry".

Oh wait, I did say that!

I've left before they played that silly version of Working Man to catch an earlier bus and beat the crowd. No shame in that.

On the Time Machine Tour, Alex's blistering solo was the highlight of the show.

Yes, especially from the front fukking row!

I won't give Galaxy shit for leaving early

I won't give Galaxy shit for leaving early

I won't give...................

• Like 2