The 2019-20 NHL Thread

blackhawkrush

They're just so damn sloppy with the puck. It's a shocker they got to OT. This is a must win with a back to back tomorrow.

It's like hearing myself (especially about defense) when the Hawks were winning Cups. This is a must win for the Lightning. Try to beat the Bruins four out of five times with Stamkos injured and Stralman gone.
  • Like 2

What a bunch of pussies. Pasta, get the virus and die.

:LOL: He wasn't even on the ice when Tampa scored.

But 30 seconds earlier he was standing all alone with the puck in the offensive zone looking like a deer in the f***in headlights. SHOOT IT, ASSHOLE!

4th Canucks goal showed the arrogance of the Knights, leaving two Vancouver players in front of Lehner, thinking they'll take the puck away and coast out of the zone. I hope somebody takes out these scumbags.

Still no love for the Knights? I think they were on track to finish well if the season hadn't been stopped, but we will never know.

So what the hell is wrong with the Avs? Damn they handed that game to Dallas on a platter Monday. :rage: That first period Avs were playing like gangbusters then they get stupid and give them a 5 on 3 AND let them score. Really thought they were going to even it up and what happened to the Kadri, Donskoi and Burakovsky line? They racked up points just fine last round. Sheesh :bitchslap:

For the record, I was wrong about the Stadium Series that the Avs lost at the Air Force Academy, it was the Kings that beat them. Dallas had their own series (with those godawful uniforms) against the Preds.

Tampa did a great job of evening things up and Vancouver ran Vegas ragged, both were enjoyable to watch. I didn't get to see the Isles run over Philly but Wednesday we will have to see which teams show up ready to win. :hockey:

• Like 3

Still no love for the Knights? I think they were on track to finish well if the season hadn't been stopped, but we will never know.

We do know from their previous playoff appearances. ;)

How are the Wild doing in their series?

Not a fan of the Wild. I think they were eliminated though.

My gosh, we're a bunch of pansies.

They have a chance to show otherwise in the third period. :smash: :poke: :bitchslap:

I doubt it. Unless Tampa tries to run it up on the rookie. That may force them to respond. If they just try to get the game over with, Krug's little fight will be it. Take your ass kicking and go home.

Loved the Avs comeback game Wed. :popcorn: They were short two more players with Donskoi and Calvert out. Then Benn takes out Zadorov in the second... :eh:. I really thought it was a gutsy win and Burakovsky and Kadri came through for some goals.

:cheerleader: :yes:

Guess we will see if a few days off effects the momentum in these series. Very quiet here tonight, figured there would be some grousing about the cancellations Thursday and Friday. :huh:

• Like 3

Loved the Avs comeback game Wed. :popcorn: They were short two more players with Donskoi and Calvert out. Then Benn takes out Zadorov in the second... :eh:. I really thought it was a gutsy win and Burakovsky and Kadri came through for some goals.

:cheerleader: :yes:

Guess we will see if a few days off effects the momentum in these series. Very quiet here tonight, figured there would be some grousing about the cancellations Thursday and Friday. :huh:

All right, I'll try. Before, they would do this kind of thing for Presidents passing away. Now they do it for criminals. The world is upside down. At least this "model citizen" won't be doing any sexual assaulting no more. Edited by blackhawkrush
  • Like 1

Tonights game...Bruins vs. Tampa Bay Lightnings postponed.

The NHL announced that the players "believe that the best course of action would be to take a step back and not play" for the next two days in protest of the recent shooting by police of Jacob Blake in Kenosha, Wisconsin. The schedule for the second round, including Game 4 of the Bruins' series against the Tampa Bay Lightning, will be adjusted accordingly.

:hockeygoon:

Tonights game...Bruins vs. Tampa Bay Lightnings postponed.

The NHL announced that the players "believe that the best course of action would be to take a step back and not play" for the next two days in protest of the recent shooting by police of Jacob Blake in Kenosha, Wisconsin. The schedule for the second round, including Game 4 of the Bruins' series against the Tampa Bay Lightning, will be adjusted accordingly.

:hockeygoon:

:facepalm: :sigh:
  • Like 1

In one week from today, the second round will be finished unless lawlessness prevails.

This movement doesn't care about stopping lawlessness. They're all about Marxism, anti-Semitism and race wars. And these stupid young players are just what the doctor ordered. Edited by blackhawkrush