The 2019-20 NHL Thread

blackhawkrush

Excellent defense, guys. :sarcastic: Knights 1 Hawks 0

Hard to watch. :facepalm: Knights 2 Hawks 0

D :dweez: A :dweez: C :dweez: H :martini: Knights 2 Hawks 1

K :cosmo: U :cosmo: B :cosmo: A :cosmo: L :cosmo: I :cosmo: K :chickendance: Hawks 2 Knights 2
  • Like 1

K :cosmo: U :cosmo: B :cosmo: A :cosmo: L :cosmo: I :cosmo: K :chickendance: Hawks 2 Knights 2

No coverage at all. :moon: Knights 3 Hawks 2

S :rush: T :rush: R :rush: O :rush: M :rush: E :haz: Hawks 3 Knights 3
  • Like 1

Hawks lose in OT.

Hawks lose in OT.

Got to give the guys credit, they made a game of it after the downer first period. Wish we had a few more veterans left on our defense, Duncan can't do it all by himself. Crawford made up for earlier soft goals, so we made them earn this one. The kids are trying, lets hope we can steal one so we don't get swept.

• Like 1

Please. Let him walk.

I loved how he was afraid to get hit by the puck on the game winner. :gumby:

I'm not saying he's not better than any other options they have right now. What I AM saying is that Rask is one of those guys, and sports are filled with them, who gets small when the moment gets big. Get him out of here. The Bruins will never win a championship with someone like him in net. Not unless they load up on players who score. He isn't going to win too many 2-1, 1-0 games.

• Like 1

"The Son of well, shit." :popcorn:

Yeah, yeah.

Don't worry, "Revenge of the Son of well, shit" is next. :madra:

I can only hope you're right!

To recap: Since the restart, the Blues -- previously holders of first place in the Western Conference -- have lost a scrimmage to the Blackhawks, lost all three round robin games, and lost the first two games of the series with Vancouver. Remember all those "who will be helped or hurt by the restart" articles? I guess we have an answer for St. Louis, despite the players back from injury, etc.

Maybe the Blues still have time to grind the Canucks down, but it's running mighty short.

Please. Let him walk.

I'm not saying he's not better than any other options they have right now. What I AM saying is that Rask is one of those guys, and sports are filled with them, who gets small when the moment gets big. Get him out of here. The Bruins will never win a championship with someone like him in net. Not unless they load up on players who score. He isn't going to win too many 2-1, 1-0 games.

Tuukka has opted out.

• Like 1

Please. Let him walk.

Tuukka has opted out.

I'll add the caveat to my like that I hope it's not related to health or familial issues.

Please. Let him walk.

Tuukka has opted out.

I'll add the caveat to my like that I hope it's not related to health or familial issues.

It's related to family issues but not problematic ones.

• Like 1

Please. Let him walk.

Tuukka has opted out.

Halak had better not get injured. :scared:
  • Like 1

Nobody's kneeling anymore so NBC doesn't have to show anthems. :moon: Knights 1 Hawks 0

Olczyk will have his birthday present tomorrow when the Hawks get eliminated. :eyeroll: Knights 2 Hawks 0
  • Like 1

Nobody's kneeling anymore so NBC doesn't have to show anthems. :moon: Knights 1 Hawks 0

Olczyk will have his birthday present tomorrow when the Hawks get eliminated. :eyeroll: Knights 2 Hawks 0

M :AlienSmiley: A :AlienSmiley: A :AlienSmiley: T :AlienSmiley: T :AlienSmiley: A :wacko: Knights 2 Hawks 1
  • Like 1

M :AlienSmiley: A :AlienSmiley: A :AlienSmiley: T :AlienSmiley: T :AlienSmiley: A :wacko: Knights 2 Hawks 1

Final.