2019-20 College Football Thread

pjbear05

Ole Miss @ Mississippi State

Down 21-14, and with 4 seconds remaining in the game, Ole Miss wide receiver Elijah Moore scored a TD against arch-rival Mississippi State. Right after scoring, Moore crawled around in the end zone and raised a leg.

His "dog pissing" display cost his team 15 yards on the extra point, which the kicker missed.

Moore sure did honor himself and his team. :facepalm: :facepalm:

He should have to walk back to campus and empty out his room and get a one way ticket home. The most selfish act I can remember on a football field.

How about crawl back on all fours?

Down 21-14, and with 4 seconds remaining in the game, Ole Miss wide receiver Elijah Moore scored a TD against arch-rival Mississippi State. Right after scoring, Moore crawled around in the end zone and raised a leg.

His "dog pissing" display cost his team 15 yards on the extra point, which the kicker missed.

He should have to walk back to campus and empty out his room and get a one way ticket home. The most selfish act I can remember on a football field.

How about crawl back on all fours?

I'm sure his teammates wouldn't have a problem with that.

• Like 1

Meanwhile, Texas-Texas Tech putting up the palindrome so far at 42-24.

There is only one numerical palindrome allowed on this forum.

There can be only ONE!! ;)

http://greenandblackmusic.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/rush-starman-logo.jpeg

1-0-0-1-0-0-1? ;)

Well, I don't know......is this person OK? Trustworthy? Strong enough to bear the responsibility of such power?

• Like 1

:LOL:

Rivalry Saturday.

I fully expect for the USC Gamecocks to be stomped into the dirt by Clemson.

Carolina has had only one good performance against a real team this entire season, against Georgia. In that game Georgia put on its worst performance of the season, thus Carolina managed to eke out a win. The only way the Gamecocks would have a chance against Clemson is if the same thing happened, with Carolina playing at the top of its game while Clemson does the opposite. I am not expecting that it will.

Edited by Dread Pirate Robert

To me, the most interesting game today is LSU versus Texas A&M. Texas A&M is the best 4 loss team in the country. They have just had an incredibly rough schedule. Their 4 losses are to Clemson, Alabama, Georgia, and Auburn. I am interested in seeing how LSU does against them. Edited by Dread Pirate Robert

Other games: I hope Michigan upsets Ohio State, because . . . Ohio State.

I hope Auburn upsets Alabama, because .. . Alabama. I do not want to see Bama in the playoffs again. Saban has enough National Championships already.

I hope Stanford upsets Notre Dame, because . . . Notre Dame.

• Like 2

The SEC should draft Clemson into the conference. Clemson does not belong in the ACC, it being a football oriented school while the rest of the ACC is basketball oriented ;)

They could trade out Clemson for Kentucky.

• Like 2

Clemson marches downfield in opening possession, has 1rst and goal inside 5 yard line. Somehow, Gamecocks rise up and stop Clemson from getting into the end zone on 4 straight run plays by Clemson. Fans goes wild (game is at South Carolina). Gamecocks then turn the ball right back over to Clemson with interception. Clemson gets touchdown this time. *sigh* -- so typical of Gamecock play. Edited by Dread Pirate Robert

Remember back in the 70s when Ohio State played Michigan and the winner was the first to score 13?

After the first 20 minutes, it's OSU-Columbus 21, Michigan 13

• Like 1

Remember back in the 70s when Ohio State played Michigan and the winner was the first to score 13?

After the first 20 minutes, it's OSU-Columbus 21, Michigan 13

OSU pulling away, up 35-16. Rivalry Saturday has started off with one-sided games.

People who think lots of scoring makes for better football have drastically altered the rules in favor of the Offense since that time.

People who think lots of scoring makes for better football have drastically altered the rules in favor of the Offense since that time.

I don't agree necessarily (that it makes for more entertaining football) but the powers that be will always going to expand the popularity of the sport by trying to appeal to the casual fan.

Edited by laughedatbytime
  • Like 2

Moore says: "Moore said in a statement. "It was an emotional moment, and I deeply regret it. It does not represent who I am or who we are as a team, and I will grow stronger from this mistake."

It EXACTLY represents who you are. You did it.

• Like 3

Moore says: "Moore said in a statement. "It was an emotional moment, and I deeply regret it. It does not represent who I am or who we are as a team, and I will grow stronger from this mistake."

If the team doesn't hold him accountable, then we will also know exactly who they are as a team.

• Like 1

If the team doesn't hold him accountable, then we will also know exactly who they are as a team.

Does anyone doubt that if the kicker had made the xp that he would have been out there in OT?

BWAHAHA, 'Bama screws up, gets popped for an illegal substitution penalty with 45 seconds to go giving Auburn a first down and allowing them to take a knee.

Watching Satan have a conniption fit on the sidelines-priceless.

Forget running up the score, Ohio State mauled Michigan. Enough, Harbaugh.

LSU taking care of business early against A & M.

And f**k the rest of the Pac-12, GO UTES!

Edited by pjbear05
  • Like 4