2019-20 College Football Thread

pjbear05

Illinois 24, 30.5 pt favorite Wisconsin 23...

Still can't believe it...

Truly a "We're looking forward to Ohio State" game. I only saw the 4th quarter, but the lack of effort and execution was nauseatingly blatant.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

The Buckeyes are making it very clear to the Nation that the Badgers are no threat to them or any of the top teams.

Truly a "We're looking forward to Ohio State" game. I only saw the 4th quarter, but the lack of effort and execution was nauseatingly blatant.

The Buckeyes are making it very clear to the Nation that the Badgers are no threat to them or any of the top teams.

This is getting embarrassing.

This is getting embarrassing.

Exposing the charade that is the modern CFB schedule

KState putting the wood to the Sooners.

Nice!

Never underestimate the ability of a Big XII defense to give up a 25 point lead in the fourth quarter. Now 48-38.

Nice!

Never underestimate the ability of a Big XII defense to give up a 25 point lead in the fourth quarter. Now 48-38.

They hung on. Whew.

lol Texas

• Like 1

Nice!

They hung on. Whew.

lol Texas

loler Notre Dame.

God, I was in the bar raising hell-most of the crowd was watching the Series or 'Bama. A few patrons asked me what was up, and I pointed to the screen showing The Big House. They'd watch for a minute and mutter "Jesus", "holy s--t", or something similar. Michigan defense was on fire.
  • Like 1

Antonio Gibson having a heckuva night for Memphis

What's the over under on this game? 100?

I mean missed tackles, of course.

• Like 1

Antonio Gibson having a heckuva night for Memphis

SMU countering to keep it close. Their back just ran right through the safety at the 50 and took it to the house.

College Football Playoff committee rankings are out- and undefeated Penn State is No. 4 !! Woo hoo!

(yes, I know they still have to play Minnesota next week and THE Ohio State University on November 23rd . . .let us enjoy this for now . . . :P )

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 2

College Football Playoff committee rankings are out- and undefeated Penn State is No. 4 !! Woo hoo!

(yes, I know they still have to play Minnesota next week and THE Ohio State University on November 23rd . . .let us enjoy this for now . . . :P )

If they can manage to win out, especially beating the Suckeyes, that would be epic.

• Like 2

If they can manage to win out, especially beating the Suckeyes, that would be epic.

Yeah, I would love it! LABT will disagree, but I would love to see them beat Ohio State. :ebert:

• Like 1

I'm surprised Ohio State is #1. Look at the Big Te(leve)n!

I'm not. Playoff ratings at this time in the season are a farce. More so if conference championships are involved. Talk to me in a month.
  • Like 2

Yeah, I would love it! LABT will disagree, but I would love to see them beat Ohio State. :ebert:

While I think you're a wonderful poster and a really good person, and I have no love for ohio state university at Columbus and their moronic attempt to trademark "the", there's too many Paterno apologists and worshippers in their fan base to ever allow me to root for that program.

Edited by laughedatbytime
  • Like 3

While I think you're a wonderful poster and a really good person, and I have no love for ohio state university at Columbus and their moronic attempt to trademark "the", there's too many Paterno apologists and worshippers in their fan base to ever allow me to root for that program.

Thank you, I can understand that feeling. That Paterno/Sandusky situation was a horrible mess. From all accounts James Franklin, the current coach, seems to run a good program so it's fun to watch them again.

I'm sorry I gave you a big red O! I thought you were 1000% behind Ohio State? :huh: So I wonder who I am thinking of?

• Like 1

Thank you, I can understand that feeling. That Paterno/Sandusky situation was a horrible mess. From all accounts James Franklin, the current coach, seems to run a good program so it's fun to watch them again.

I'm sorry I gave you a big red O! I thought you were 1000% behind Ohio State? :huh: So I wonder who I am thinking of?

And thank you for the kind remarks! It has been a rough week here; they are much appreciated. :hi:

• Like 1