The 2018-2019 NHL Thread

thesweetscience

Surprisingly, an easy win for Canada, but if your goal scoring leader is Frolik, then an appearance in a semi-final must be quite an accomplishment for the Czechs. :P Now we're set for the Holy War, Russia vs Czech Republic and then Canada vs Lankinen. :popcorn:

All ready for Game One tomorrow. Just two words GO BLUES!! :dweez: :hockeygoon: Edited by Rhyta
  • Like 2

All ready for Game One tomorrow. Just two words GO BLUES!! :dweez: :hockeygoon:

Why Blues, Rhyta? For God's sake, do you not know about all the massacres Hawks had with them back in the day? Screw the Western Conference winning the SC, unless it's the Hawks. Not to mention I've got a $20 bet on this final. WHY BLUES? :wtf:
  • Like 1

I think, and feel that any N.B.A. talk postings in, and on this thread should've been done in, and on the N.B.A. thread. For, and on this year's N.H.L. Stanley Cup Final, even if I'm sure, and have a guarantee on St. Louis winning, I still wouldn't bet a small, and little amount of money like $20. Edited by Derek19

I think, and feel that any N.B.A. talk postings in, and on this thread should've been done in, and on the N.B.A. thread. For, and on this year's N.H.L. Stanley Cup Final, even if I'm sure, and have a guarantee on St. Louis winning, I still wouldn't bet a little amount of money like $20.

I have no idea what you're trying to say here.

GOOOOOOOOOOAL!

:dweez:

1-0

TARASENKO!!!

2-0

:dweez:

That was a big Boston "Oops!". :LOL:

St. Louis are tremendous opportunists as far as capitalizing on mistakes.

Man

Man do the BRUINS look sluggish and slow. Still they’re able to stay with the Blues. Hopefully in the third the B’s can come with some fire, they usually play well in the 3rd period.