Who are you

Red3angel

I got Ghost Rider. I can live with that. But 2112 was my favorite album.

When you put the stupid ass quiz aside, I'm actually closer to Cyg Book II...because my thoughts have a wacky balance and are complicated as f**k.

• Like 2

I got The Enemy Within w/ the quiz...which is kind of apropos, I suppose.

And as much as I love that song...Who I am is more along the lines of Closer to the Heart or Turn the Page.

• Like 4

As an aside... why do I have "WARNINGPOINTS" category under my name? It's at 0, but still...I don't see that under everybody else's name!

That's because you can only see your own score. I can see mine but not yours. I think it is mostly for 73 to be able to see if he has warned someone.

Should we be keeping an eye on you? ;) ;)

• Like 2

As an aside... why do I have "WARNINGPOINTS" category under my name? It's at 0, but still...I don't see that under everybody else's name!

That's because you can only see your own score. I can see mine but not yours. I think it is mostly for 73 to be able to see if he has warned someone.

Well...let's test it out! Because I've been drinking! Blueschica...I'll give you a free pass to Bangkok anytime! (Surely that will get me a couple...)
  • Like 1

Well...let's test it out! Because I've been drinking! Blueschica...I'll give you a free pass to Bangkok anytime! (Surely that will get me a couple...)

Nope...Dammit! I'd like to get at least one warning point! What do I do? Declare Dog Years Neil's most thought-provoking lyrics ever?

Nope...Dammit! I'd like to get at least one warning point! What do I do? Declare Dog Years Neil's most thought-provoking lyrics ever?

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Like 1

RushForum...the final frontier...these are the voyages of the Star Ship Blue Barchetta! It's one night mission..to seek out strange new worlds! To get a warning point! TO BOLDLY GO WHERE NO BARCHETTA HAS GONE BEFORE!!
  • Like 1

RushForum...the final frontier...these are the voyages of the Star Ship Blue Barchetta! It's one night mission..to seek out strange new worlds! To get a warning point! TO BOLDLY GO WHERE NO BARCHETTA HAS GONE BEFORE!!

But I got nuthin'

I have to say Territories, for my politics, or the Necromancer because I'm a fantasy nerd.

The aforementioned quiz assigned me The Enemy Within

• Like 1

Time Stand Still

You are thoughtful and contemplative; "Carpe Diem" is your battle cry, and you practice it whenever you can. To you, life is more precious than gold, and chock full of memories just waiting to happen. Your fondest desire is to live life to the fullest, never miss a Kodak moment, and NEVER let experience slip away.

• Like 1

Tom Sawyer. I love that song.

Not as good as half of AFTK.

Jokes it's a song I love more and more! (Its overplayed by Rush fans according some but it sounds like NO ONE ELSE and is amazing to be a hit, it's not a typical straightforward pop rock single).

If you think about it, it's an odd song to have been so popular. It's not really that catchy. Limelight was the lead track from the album if I recall correctly. Still, there's a good reason why that opening sequence brought the fans to their feet at every show I ever saw.

What from AFTK would you put ahead of it, out of curiosity? Xanadu I'm guessing, but what else?

I'd actually put the title track ahead of Tom Sawyer and that's it. I love Tom Sawyer now more than ever before. It just grows and grows on you the more you listen too it!

Was the first song I heard having bought MP blindly and I remember the first few seconds thrilled me. I can't ever lose love for it.

• Like 1

because I didn't do it in the first place and it deserves to be done...

"who who, who who?"

• Like 4