Do you think Katy Perry is hot?

Texas King

Do you think Katy Perry is hot?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Katy Perry is hot?

57 year old Marie Osmond is hotter

http://i.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/marie-osmond-is-the-grandmother-of-a-baby-boy__oPt.jpg

http://cimg.tvgcdn.net/i/r/2013/07/02/b01dd975-1445-4667-bd42-09d7789c9e9b/crop/660x494+0+0/thumbnail/350x262/fb355252739dd5a657367583464d87f8/130702marie-osmond1.jpg

I'd ball her!

Some say she is redolent of pee and tears...

Ok I googled some "good" pictures of her, which were ok, ones that were presumably set-up to make her look good. Then I googled some "bad" pictures of her, ones that appeared to be more regular, every day type pictures, and subsequently I had to vote no.

That's true for almost all women who wear a lot of makeup. Ever seen Kim Kardashian without makeup? Yikes!

She looks like she's from the Planet of the Apes!

Isn't she supposed to be a Hobbit?

She is widely condidered as a pretty attractive celebrity. But I personally can't agree much.

For me she is kinda hot, not that hot. She is not my type of woman. .

Your opinions on her look?

katy-perry-hot-sexy-in-bra-hd-pics.jpg

Her microphone technique in the picture is excellent.

• Like 4

There is nothing about Katy Perry that I find remotely appealing

But post above yours notes she kissed a girl once and liked it

yeah, but what Katy didn't say was the other girl was Rosie O'Donnel

Oh crap....

She is widely condidered as a pretty attractive celebrity. But I personally can't agree much.

For me she is kinda hot, not that hot. She is not my type of woman. .

Your opinions on her look?

katy-perry-hot-sexy-in-bra-hd-pics.jpg

Her microphone technique in the picture is excellent.

Same here.

http://i67.tinypic.com/64fhcn.jpg

• Like 1

That picture of her has an unforgivably bad makeup job, and there's not much more unattractive than a shitty makeup job.

That being said, Katy Perry is super hot. Doe eyes, dark hair, nice thick body with not too much extra... I'd like to see what she looks like without the makeup. I really bet she looks great. It's just too bad so many women slather themselves in ten coats of paint, rather than living with a few cute imperfections.

• Like 2

That picture of her has an unforgivably bad makeup job, and there's not much more unattractive than a shitty makeup job.

That being said, Katy Perry is super hot. Doe eyes, dark hair, nice thick body with not too much extra... I'd like to see what she looks like without the makeup. I really bet she looks great. It's just too bad so many women slather themselves in ten coats of paint, rather than living with a few cute imperfections.

Without makeup? Even hotter.

True,

But she is an air head for sure. :laughing guy: Have you seen here latest video regarding politics? :facepalm: I know. leave it in SOCN. :D

She is one of the few natural beauties in the music business.

She's a real star and a babe.

• Like 1

Okay, I did my own 1 minute research. I looked at just the first 10 photos that popped up (no raunchy pics came up) and found 4 where she looked good, 3 she looked okay, and 3 she didn't look good. That is all.

Low T?