Do you think Katy Perry is hot?

Texas King

Do you think Katy Perry is hot?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Katy Perry is hot?

I saw her in concert a few years ago. She employs a lot of dancers, techs and props. That's why the tickets are so expensive.

katy-perry-hot-sexy-in-bra-hd-pics.jpg

All I see is it takes a truckload of makeup to make this chick look decent. My wife just out of bed in the morning blows her away. and that doesn't even take into account my wife's personality. Hands down kicks her ass!

• Like 2

All I see is it takes a truckload of makeup to make this chick look decent. My wife just out of bed in the morning blows her away. and that doesn't even take into account my wife's personality. Hands down kicks her ass!

If that's the case, you better hang on tight, my friend!
  • Like 2

I'm always amused when a bunch of blokes comment unfavourably on the looks of a woman who is so manifestly out of their league it's not even funny.....

What if they genuinely don't think she's all that attractive?

Jennifer Lawrence comes to mind. No way in hell is she bad looking but I don't see the fuss.

I'm always amused when a bunch of blokes comment unfavourably on the looks of a woman who is so manifestly out of their league it's not even funny.....

:LOL:

This loser doesn't even come close too my league. ;)

Edited by troutman

Yeah!!

Good man. :ebert:

I don't mind her makeup. At least she has her own face and not a lot of plastic distortion.

I don't hate her music either.

I think she is actually quite lovable.

• Like 2

I don't mind her makeup. At least she has her own face and not a lot of plastic distortion.

Yeah,

if you think a woman that needs a hammer and chisel to remove all that makeup on a daily basis is hot. You are missing out!! :D

Yeah,

if you think a woman that needs a hammer and chisel to remove all that makeup on a daily basis is hot. You are missing out!! :D

Plenty if men could do with a more regular wash routine, better kept and arranged clothes, smarter hair and walk with better posture.

If her crime is enjoying her appearance and having fun with her look then good for her.

Yeah,

If her crime is enjoying her appearance and having fun with her look then good for her.

I think she looks pretty damn good in this pic Ford put up:

http://i67.tinypic.com/332qxd5.jpg

Not a fan of the one of her in pink.

• Like 1

If your wife is so good looking then what are you doing on a nerds forum like this?

• Like 2

Yeah,

Plenty if men could do with a more regular wash routine, better kept and arranged clothes, smarter hair and walk with better posture.

What? :LOL:

Anyway, she is insecure with her natural look.

Yeah,

Yeah til you have experience working in fashion/the media you have little idea how horrid even the most beautiful men/women feel after one photo shoot.

She may wear a lot of makeup but beneath that she is clearly still natural. Regardless of any insecurities she may have she is to be admired for lasting so long with her natural features.

I was pressured to get butt implants/lip enhancers and cheek bone implants after a year of catwalks. Never gave in and it caused friction.

Imagine this every day for years.

"You are beautiful and amazing but..."

It's so personal it is hard to shake off the feeling your critics have a point.

I admire Katy a lot. Another is Cara Delivigne. Another natural beauty who I know for a fact was the target of media bullying before she even had her first job.

Sorry I get a bit delicate about this. Easy to call your wife or daughter beautiful and they are amazingly lucky to have a man like you in their life.

But if they ever found themselves in this sort of job they would feel intense pressure within minutes.

It's horrid. To this day I still am not at peace with myself and yet many of my former peers got the work done on themselves and they all...hate themselves.

• Like 2

She seems like a fun person.

Yeah,

Yeah til you have experience working in fashion/the media you have little idea how horrid even the most beautiful men/women feel after one photo shoot.

She may wear a lot of makeup but beneath that she is clearly still natural. Regardless of any insecurities she may have she is to be admired for lasting so long with her natural features.

I was pressured to get butt implants/lip enhancers and cheek bone implants after a year of catwalks. Never gave in and it caused friction.

I admire Katy a lot. Another is Cara Delivigne. Another natural beauty who I know for a fact was the target of media bullying before she even had her first job.

Sorry I get a bit delicate about this. Easy to call your wife or daughter beautiful and they are amazingly lucky to have a man like you in their life.

But if they ever found themselves in this sort of job they would feel intense pressure within minutes.

It's horrid. To this day I still am not at peace with myself and yet many of my former peers got the work done on themselves and they all...hate themselves.

http://cdn.olwomen.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/katy-perry-without-makeup-3.jpg

Girl Next Door.

Edited by goose
  • Like 4

If your wife is so good looking then what are you doing on a nerds forum like this?

We both need our space every once in a while ;) .

Oh, and we're not nerds (you, I or anyone else on this board). We're just intellectually (and sometimes physically) curious...

Edited by Pressure/Hopenosis

Yeah,

http://cdn.olwomen.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/katy-perry-without-makeup-3.jpg

Girl Next Door.

If next door is a dumpster.

• Like 1

Yeah,

Girl Next Door.

Exactly. She's naturally gorgeous. I bet you anything the girl in that photo never in a million years would have thought she'd feel dependant on tonnes of makeup to feel confident.

It happens and she's still gorgeous with it all.

Yeah,

Girl Next Door.

Exactly. She's naturally gorgeous. I bet you anything the girl in that photo never in a million years would have thought she'd feel dependant on tonnes of makeup to feel confident.

It happens and she's still gorgeous with it all.

:smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

We both need our space every once in a while ;) .

Oh, and we're not nerds (you, I or anyone else on this board). We're just intellectually (and sometimes physically) curious...

Denial is the first stage towards recovery