The apocalypse is here! What do you do?

x1yyz

Something very dreadful has happened and the apocalypse is upon us! What do you do? You need to make sure you will survive as long as you can - how do you do that?

(There are no zombies so you don't have to worry about them.)

The first thing I would do is raid a drug store. I would take as much antibiotics and ibuprofen as I could, plus a buttload of reading glasses. These are things that I could not make for myself, and possibly would be necessary for survival.

Kill Maverick right away...and with my bare hands if necessary.

After that, find the wife if she's not already with me. Then, grab basic survival goods like Swiss Army knives, water, battery-less flashlight, etc.

Also, I'd stay away from Zumbi. He's an absolute nutter in these end of the world type scenarios.

• Like 4

Step 1.

http://img.ifcdn.com/images/10a649e1d7ba65347ec9b1c5e9dd40155f44d4d217641c45d55ea4afd2e5a83e_1.gif

Step 2. Ask someone nearby if they've seen any zombies; get disappointed when I find there's none.

Step 3. Stock up on canned food and bottled water

Step 4. Steal Toyota RAV4 Hybrid XLE (fuel efficient SUV) from a dealership and drive in search of safety, as well as comrades.

I'd also pray a lot. This is a biblical apocalypse, right?

• Like 1

Something very dreadful has happened and the apocalypse is upon us! What do you do? You need to make sure you will survive as long as you can - how do you do that?

The first thing I would do is raid a drug store. I would take as much antibiotics and ibuprofen as I could, plus a buttload of reading glasses. These are things that I could not make for myself, and possibly would be necessary for survival.

Great minds think alike, ha ha. My girlfriend and I were making some silly end of world plans once and figured we would stock up on cow and horse antibiotics; the farm stores here are full of them. Then I saw a Doomsday prepper show on tv one day (Jack Aubrey, were you the star? ;) ) and they actually were stocking up on fish antibiotics ! Apparently there is fish amoxicillin and penicillin. So hit the pet store, too!

So I'm hitting the pet store, the grocery store for bleach (for my creek water), soup, and marshmallows, and I'm building a big bonfire. I hate being cold.

• Like 2

If I lived on my own I'd probably indulge myself in a Talisker overdose; in the real world (supposed this apocalypse belongs to it) I'd be very busy with my wife trying to find the possible best solution aimed at the surviving of our cats....
  • Like 1

Great minds think alike, ha ha. My girlfriend and I were making some silly end of world plans once and figured we would stock up on cow and horse antibiotics; the farm stores here are full of them. Then I saw a Doomsday prepper show on tv one day (Jack Aubrey, were you the star? ;) ) and they actually were stocking up on fish antibiotics ! Apparently there is fish amoxicillin and penicillin. So hit the pet store, too!

So I'm hitting the pet store, the grocery store for bleach (for my creek water), soup, and marshmallows, and I'm building a big bonfire. I hate being cold.

Ever since Jack Aubrey saw Patrick Swayze in Red Dawn back in '84, he's been prepping for an invasion/apocalypse of some sort.

• Like 2

Why the f**k would I want to survive the Apocalypse?

I'm going to have a nice bottle of bourbon, some bacon, and a joint. Then call it a day.

• Like 2

For the people that don't want to survive the apocalypse, how would you "un-survive"? The will to live in a person is pretty strong. I'm assuming that while we will have no more manufacturing, electricity, or machines, we will still have the rest of our things.

I think it'd be key to find a farm in an area with mild winters. Get myself a bunch of horses and a bunch of friends/friendly people I can farm with. Oh, and we'll need lots of produce for now and seeds to plant for later.

• Like 1

Use 'The Codes', and PRESS THE BUTTON!!!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Weapons/atomic%20mushroom%20cloud%20explosion.gifhttp://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Weapons/Earthblowingup.jpg

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana-burnin.gifhttp://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Dead%20banana.gif

• Like 1

For the people that don't want to survive the apocalypse, how would you "un-survive"? The will to live in a person is pretty strong. I'm assuming that while we will have no more manufacturing, electricity, or machines, we will still have the rest of our things.

I think it'd be key to find a farm in an area with mild winters. Get myself a bunch of horses and a bunch of friends/friendly people I can farm with. Oh, and we'll need lots of produce for now and seeds to plant for later.

and have people to procreate with. But seriously if the nukes go down, everyone will be toast immediately or shortly thereafter. I really wouldn't want to live through that.

Edited by HemiBeers

Why the f**k would I want to survive the Apocalypse?

I'm going to have a nice bottle of bourbon, some bacon, and a joint. Then call it a day.

That won't kill you. You'll just end up wanting more bacon & bourbon. You know I know.

Who said bacon?! :drool:

• Like 4

I'm gonna relax, play some tunes,drink and eat all I want, dip some Skoal, light a cigar, not worry about all of my fantasy football teams, and see if any women want to F.
  • Like 2

I'm gonna relax, play some tunes,drink and eat all I want, dip some Skoal, light a cigar, not worry about all of my fantasy football teams, and see if any women want to F.

Man if this isn't an honest and sincere answer, I don't know what is!

We didn't say it, but all the males were thinking it. "see if any women want to F"...obviously no need for rubbers (they probably all melted in the nuke blast anyway).

Edited by HemiBeers
  • Like 1