First song you've ever heard live.

Dscrapre

Tom Sawyer - Vapor Trails Tour 2002.

It was at the Giant Center in Hershey and Rush was the first rock act to appear in the new arena. People had been complaining about how loud the sound system was during the hockey games and they still hadn't adjusted it because I will never forget that opening crash of Tom Sawyer. We were on the floor right under one of the PA rigs and God as my witness the sound blast was so powerful that I felt my hair move from the sonic vibration. Of the six shows I've been to that moment is still one of the most polarizing for me. My all time favorite band who, at one point in time I thought I'd never see them, were suddenly and explosively there. I almost couldn't believe it. Fought the lump in my throat for at least the first three songs.

• Like 2

Subdivisions, CA 2013 Tour October 12th, Wells Fargo Center OMG, the whole building shook when Geddy played the first F#... The energy was so palpable and scintillating...

Yeah, I remember that. I think I almost fell over. That show was amazing. I also saw them in Atlantic City, so I got to feel what a minor earthquake feels like in a 3,000 seat arena as opposed to an 18,000 seat arena.
  • Like 2

Limelight, 2008 Snakes and Arrows Tour. I remember just being blown away at how precise everything was. I assumed the DVD's were heavily doctored and what not.

First rush song i ever heard on the floor (A completely different experience!!!!!) was TSOR on leg two of the time machine though!

Presto Tour (A great setlist!)

Force Ten (with "A Show of Hands" video intro)

Freewill

Distant Early Warning

Time Stand Still

Subdivisions

Marathon

Red Barchetta

Superconductor

Show Don't Tell (preceeded Superconductor until 2/22)

The Pass

Closer To The Heart

Manhattan Project

Xanadu

YYZ

The Rhythm Method (Drum solo)

Scars

War Paint

Mission

Tom Sawyer

Encore: The Big Money (replaced by The Spirit of Radio 4/2)

2112 (Overture)

La Villa Strangiato

In The Mood

Wipe Out