What are you watching right now?

Maverick

Earthquake (1974) on Showtime

That with Towering Inferno is = 70s disaster double feature ftw!

(Or may second only to watching Poseidon Adventure back-to-back)

I remember walking out of the cinema as a kid to those movies blown away, happy days.

Edited by Steevo

I started watching Riverdale but didn't much care for it. It's a terrible show. It ruined Archie Comics for me. None of them can act with the exception of Luke Perry. It's like watching a really bad high school play. I think the producers just used existing characters that people already knew so they could exploit the Archie fanbase.

I started watching Riverdale but didn't much care for it. It's a terrible show. It ruined Archie Comics for me. None of them can act with the exception of Luke Perry. It's like watching a really bad high school play. I think the producers just used existing characters that people already knew so they could exploit the Archie fanbase.

I stopped midway through season 2. Madchen Amick from Twin Peaks and Ulrich were good adult actors as well and you have to admit, Molly Ringwald as Archies mom is not bad casting.

Since "the Flash", and "Supergirl" t.v. series premiered, I haven't watched all of their season's episodes up to where they are, now, but from this season's premiere of "Batwoman", I've been watching it, and now, the five part episodes of "Crisis On Infinite Earths", including with the crossover of "Supergirl", and "the Flash" in them, too. Edited by Derek19

I gave "Reprisal," on Hulu, a try. I like revenge stories -- and if I'm being 100% honest, also partly because I think Abigail Spencer (who plays the protagonist) is just amazing to look at -- and it's been okay.

I have one episode left, and I'm eager to see how it all resolves, but I can't say it's been compulsory viewing. It has many interesting features (like, when the hell is this thing set? They have flip phones, but drive cars like it's American Graffiti), but it's unfolded a bit unevenly.

Cautious recommendation, 3 stars out of 4.

I Spy

Dark Crystal Age Of Resistance