last movie you watched

sonicjams

Happy Feet 2. It's very hard to sit still when you watch this movie. Always makes me feel good and do plenty of air drumming along with it. :D

poster-large.jpg?lastmod=1

Interesting movie about the origin of Mcdonalds. I wasn't sure if the movie was trying to vilify Ray Kroc or just telling the story but I didn't feel like he was taking advantage of the Mcdonald brothers in a bad way. It might be a good discussion for SOCN.

Split. A fantastic return to form for Shyamalan. I do hope his comeback continues! Edited by Jack Aubrey

Since it was Alien Day and I was off of work, I spent the whole day watching the Alien Quadrilogy (the extended versions and the Director's Cut of Alien). It was my first time watching the last two movies fully.

Alien and Aliens are tied for my favorite.

Alien 3 is awesome and the one I was most intrigued by. Also, I found the last hour to be the most chilling part out of all the movies. Also, seeing things from the Xenomorph's point of view was epic.

Alien: Resurrection is fun and a bit of a gorefest compared to the other movies. xD

• Like 2

Since it was Alien Day and I was off of work, I spent the whole day watching the Alien Quadrilogy (the extended versions and the Director's Cut of Alien). It was my first time watching the last two movies fully.

Alien 3 is awesome and the one I was most intrigued by. Also, I found the last hour to be the most chilling part out of all the movies. Also, seeing things from the Xenomorph's point of view was epic.

Alien: Resurrection is fun and a bit of a gorefest compared to the other movies. xD

Hey LS, was the Director's Cut of Alien you watched the version with the scene of :

Dallas in the cocoon ?? http://cdn.mos.cms.futurecdn.net/02b3a464a64216c50c5d2730d0936ca5-650-80.png

If so, what did you think, and have you seen the version without that scene ??

• Like 2

I just finished Alien and getting ready to start with Aliens for Alien Day.

Eagle, have you seen the version with that scene ??

Yes I have. I am glad they left it out In the theatrical version.

• Like 1

Hey LS, was the Director's Cut of Alien you watched the version with the scene of :

Dallas in the cocoon ?? http://cdn.mos.cms.futurecdn.net/02b3a464a64216c50c5d2730d0936ca5-650-80.png

I've seen both versions several times over the last few years. I honestly really liked the scene. It added more of a creepy factor to the movie (plus it was interesting to know what actually happened to them) and it makes a similar scene in Alien: Resurrection seem a bit more profound (though I'm not sure which version of the movie that scene is actually in as I've only watched the extended version all the way through and I had just seen bits and pieces of Resurrection over the last fifteen years).

But, for the movie Alien itself, I really like the scene being in the movie.

• Like 2

Seen it a few times before, but it is still one of the best (and saddest) slave movies out there!

12yearslaveblu.jpg

It really is a good movie.

I've seen both versions several times over the last few years. I honestly really liked the scene. It added more of a creepy factor to the movie (plus it was interesting to know what actually happened to them) and it makes a similar scene in Alien: Resurrection seem a bit more profound (though I'm not sure which version of the movie that scene is actually in as I've only watched the extended version all the way through and I had just seen bits and pieces of Resurrection over the last fifteen years).

But, for the movie Alien itself, I really like the scene being in the movie.

I liked the scene also .. It is definitely creepy, and tilted the movie back towards horror, which I love

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 1