justin bieber

fledgehog

QUOTE (RushNut @ Jul 29 2010, 01:37 PM)
He's soooo dreamy!

That's what my dad said (mockingly) as I was staring at Lerxst's picture on the back of the HYF album.

INFERIOR BEAVER IS INFERIOR.

I can't believe he invaded one of my Rush dreams. ;;

But lolz at all the crazy screaming girls. Hate to be in the restroom line at one of his concerts. Thankfully it was uber-short when Rush came down here. |3

He was actually okay/tolerable before fame got to his head and he tried to be cool. Then he just kinda turned to epic fail...

Insane. Just plain insane.

At least Geddy can sing in key. Maybe that's why he doesn't have hordes of screaming girls after him. They like the dudes that can't sing a lick.

Music sucks nowadays,

QUOTE (ReRushed @ Dec 17 2010, 11:24 PM)
Who knows, maybe he'll become his generation's John Lennon or Paul McCartney. unsure.gif Girls chased them too! yes.gif If not, he's just another in a long line of teen idols. I have no idea why people are overly concerned about him. confused13.gif

I feel sorry for the poor kid in a way, or any kids for that matter that get such a sudden surge of popularity whilst not old enough to understand and deal with it appropriately.

Unfortunately they are usually used as pawns and taken advantage of by the record labels.

After his short career the next time we will hear of Justin Beiber in the news in a decades time, either being arrested for drug charges or being admitted to rehab.

QUOTE (Ranger J @ Dec 18 2010, 04:59 AM)
QUOTE (ReRushed @ Dec 17 2010, 11:24 PM)
Who knows, maybe he'll become his generation's John Lennon or Paul McCartney. unsure.gif Girls chased them too! yes.gif If not, he's just another in a long line of teen idols.  I have no idea why people are overly concerned about him.  confused13.gif

I feel sorry for the poor kid in a way, or any kids for that matter that get such a sudden surge of popularity whilst not old enough to understand and deal with it appropriately.

Unfortunately they are usually used as pawns and taken advantage of by the record labels.

After his short career the next time we will hear of Justin Beiber in the news in a decades time, either being arrested for drug charges or being admitted to rehab.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Hopefully someone puts him straight on how to save his money.

You know, we had a Justin Bieber about 30 years ago and his name was Leif Garrett....his life was pretty much like Bieber's is right now for a few years, and the "music" just as awful...

Last I saw of Lief, he was doing Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew, like his 100th shot at rehab...

We'll see how Justin comes away from all this...

Do you think this is true: http://archive.is/WT...on-565.0-565.55

I don't know anything about this Justin Bieber. Don't know whether he's a nut or a drama queen and given to this type of exaggeration. Just came across the link in a comment section and clicked on it.

Wouldn't surprise me. Justin has said some stupid f**king shit before.

He's a loon. destined for early death sad to say.

Mick

• Like 1

Do you think this is true: http://archive.is/WT...on-565.0-565.55

I don't know anything about this Justin Bieber. Don't know whether he's a nut or a drama queen and given to this type of exaggeration. Just came across the link in a comment section and clicked on it.

Wouldn't surprise me. Justin has said some stupid f**king shit before.

He's a loon. destined for early death sad to say.

Mick

Thanks. Like I said, I know nothing about him.

He shouldn't be lying about serious matters like that. Or making false accusations.

If he keeps shooting his mouth off like this, I agree that he's destined for an early death.

• Like 1

Not gonna lie.

If the music industry is anything like the modelling, he may very likely be correct and I love hos honesty.

I know this because I am voicing loudly my experiences now with both a team of experts and a major UK charity.

He will be laughed at.

He was a pretty kid. He went off the rails.

I am sorry to say it but I believe him because I have been through it.

And if he was forced to hurt a child.

I've been drugged and used as bait for some sick perves.

I assure you. His guilt is not surprising. Many famous people are blackmailed to do terrible things. I refuse to report two examples because they both came to me personally very remorseful.

He has likely been through terrible trauma.

I hope he gets help.

Edited by Segue Myles
  • Like 3