justin bieber

fledgehog

Do you think this is true: http://archive.is/WT...on-565.0-565.55

I don't know anything about this Justin Bieber. Don't know whether he's a nut or a drama queen and given to this type of exaggeration. Just came across the link in a comment section and clicked on it.

Wouldn't surprise me. Justin has said some stupid f**king shit before.

He's a loon. destined for early death sad to say.

Mick

Thanks. Like I said, I know nothing about him.

He shouldn't be lying about serious matters like that. Or making false accusations.

If he keeps shooting his mouth off like this, I agree that he's destined for an early death.

What if he's not lying?

• Like 1

I don't know anything about this Justin Bieber. Don't know whether he's a nut or a drama queen and given to this type of exaggeration. Just came across the link in a comment section and clicked on it.

Wouldn't surprise me. Justin has said some stupid f**king shit before.

He's a loon. destined for early death sad to say.

Mick

Thanks. Like I said, I know nothing about him.

He shouldn't be lying about serious matters like that. Or making false accusations.

If he keeps shooting his mouth off like this, I agree that he's destined for an early death.

What if he's not lying?

Then he's not.

He may still be in for an early death exposing the industry for what it truly is.

I've been reading ever since Chris committed "suicide" that it wasn't suicide any more than Chester's.

So it all makes sense.

Not gonna lie.

If the music industry is anything like the modelling, he may very likely be correct and I love hos honesty.

I know this because I am voicing loudly my experiences now with both a team of experts and a major UK charity.

He will be laughed at.

He was a pretty kid. He went off the rails.

I am sorry to say it but I believe him because I have been through it.

And if he was forced to hurt a child.

I've been drugged and used as bait for some sick perves.

I assure you. His guilt is not surprising. Many famous people are blackmailed to do terrible things. I refuse to report two examples because they both came to me personally very remorseful.

He has likely been through terrible trauma.

I hope he gets help.

You ought to know better than anyone, my friend, what the truth is. Or at least you've gotten a good glimpse into it.

Stay away and be grateful you managed to get out. Not everyone is as fortunate as you. :hug2:

Navigate around that site and tell me if you get a feeling of legitimacy about its stories. I sure don't.

Not gonna lie.

If the music industry is anything like the modelling, he may very likely be correct and I love hos honesty.

I know this because I am voicing loudly my experiences now with both a team of experts and a major UK charity.

He will be laughed at.

I assure you. His guilt is not surprising. Many famous people are blackmailed to do terrible things. I refuse to report two examples because they both came to me personally very remorseful.

I hope he gets help.

You ought to know better than anyone, my friend, what the truth is. Or at least you've gotten a good glimpse into it.

Stay away and be grateful you managed to get out. Not everyone is as fortunate as you. :hug2:

Thank you. But believe me whenever tjings like this come out, the celebrity is portrayed as crazy.

I was accused of promiscious behaviour trying to work my way up.

Fortunately I never made a media name of myself but others I know from that time have. And they have changed. For the worse.

Navigate around that site and tell me if you get a feeling of legitimacy about its stories. I sure don't.

I already said that I know nothing about it, but I do believe the general idea of the article. Pedophilia is big business. So are snuff films. We live in a sick world.

Not gonna lie.

He will be laughed at.

I hope he gets help.

Thank you. But believe me whenever tjings like this come out, the celebrity is portrayed as crazy.

Fortunately I never made a media name of myself but others I know from that time have. And they have changed. For the worse.

Segue, you are right, they have.

Not gonna lie.

He will be laughed at.

I hope he gets help.

Segue, you are right, they have.

And I will not join in mocking Bieber.

Had I made a name of myself, there would bw people doing the same of me.

He isn't much younger. The look in his eyes and the behavorial changes ovwr the years are all too familiar.

I actually blame his mom a little more than him. if i was a parent you'd never see me allowing my kid to be shoved into fame like that.......i'm sorry you wouldn't.

at the same time Justin NEEDS to start taking responsibility for his actions.

i don't care what anybody says. he has been a rude arrogant ass.......whatever problems he surly has. i see that as a thin excuse for the douche he's been i'm sorry. maybe it's my respectable upbringing talking.

Mick

I actually blame his mom a little more than him. if i was a parent you'd never see me allowing my kid to be shoved into fame like that.......i'm sorry you wouldn't.

at the same time Justin NEEDS to start taking responsibility for his actions.

i don't care what anybody says. he has been a rude arrogant ass.......whatever problems he surly has. i see that as a thin excuse for the douche he's been i'm sorry. maybe it's my respectable upbringing talking.

Mick

I agree with what you are saying.

But if he is hurting he will have to either heal at his own pace. Or let go. And I struggle greatly between the two and couldn't say either way is devoid of merit or hard choices. And had I been more widely published rather than betrayed, and known at all, and struggled publicly.

I wouldn't have lasted as long as him.

I am noticing a worrying trend with young popstars. Their is a darkness in their eyes that I know only too well. And it slips into their vocals, their mannerisms and their personas.

I may be out of that bubble but nearly a decade later that influence still has a strong hold (although my life tbis past year has seen a strong resurgence of older faces and trauma).

Bieber is a brat. A spoiled one. But getting what he wants (or pushed to want) likely came at great cost. He is a product. A toy.

And believe me that feeling rips your soul out of you. And you know what happens to me when I lose sight of reality.

My botton line is yes. i hear every point being raise and their all good ones. he needs help. get him help.

but still i grew up with a mom who would have popped the hell outta me.me if i pulled some of the stuff he has. spiting at people.....peeing in a restaurants back room.

if he grew up with even some of my friends....i tell ya. justin would learn right quick to shut up. he might be hurting but you don't HAVE to be a garbage person. all i'm sayin'

Micl

• Like 1

My botton line is yes. i hear every point being raise and their all good ones. he needs help. get him help.

but still i grew up with a mom who would have popped the hell outta me.me if i pulled some of the stuff he has. spiting at people.....peeing in a restaurants back room.

if he grew up with even some of my friends....i tell ya. justin would learn right quick to shut up. he might be hurting but you don't HAVE to be a garbage person. all i'm sayin'

Micl

I was sixteen and gang raped. All my parents saw were the photographs.

Parents are left in the dark. And kids are made to sense horror is a new kind of normal. And that struggle between guilt and hope tears you apart.

And when your parents find out. Its normally after you are dead. Or when you are so far removed from reality they see damage but not the cause.

Mick. I know you mean well. But this world is not so black and white. Never has been. Never will be.

Micl

He doesn't sound much different from a few others who have let fame and fortune go to their heads. Or who were raised without discipline.

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

Micl

Parents are left in the dark. And kids are made to sense horror is a new kind of normal. And that struggle between guilt and hope tears you apart.

And when your parents find out. Its normally after you are dead. Or when you are so far removed from reality they see damage but not the cause.

Mick. I know you mean well. But this world is not so black and white. Never has been. Never will be.

it all goes back to thee parenting for me. I still blame his mom for just basically throwing the kid to the wolves. inflating the kid's ego. and just disconnecting him from reality.

Which led Bieber into said possible situation.

Btw. i really don't doubt the pedo stuff. so for what it's worth there is that. also there's nothing saying he still wouldn't have grown i nto this. but less of a chance. better then a greater chance.

Mick

Edited by bluefox4000
  • Like 1

Micl

it all goes back to thee parenting for me. I still blame his mom for just basically throwing the kid to the wolves. inflating the kid's ego. and just disconnecting him from reality.

Btw. i really don't doubt the pedo stuff. so for what it's worth there is that. also there's nothing saying he still wouldn't have grown i nto this. but less of a chance. better then a greater chance.

Mick

She was likely assured he would be safe. And likely had control until the moment he "came of age".

This happens all the time. Once parents lose responsibility, the kid is someone elses.

Remember I said 16? Legal age is 16.

• Like 1

I just find it hard to believe any parent would thrust their kids to fame after knowing what it can do to kids. and looking at others like freakin' Michael Jackson.

I dunno......and this is why i will NEVER reproduce folks. EVER. I never wanna have this happen to my kid.

So my swimmers are just used for recreation.

Thre's a quote for you, lol

Mick

I just find it hard to believe any parent would thrust their kids to fame after knowing what it can do to kids. and looking at others like freakin' Michael Jackson.

I dunno......and this is why i will NEVER reproduce folks. EVER. I never wanna have this happen to my kid.

Mick

You cannot blame parents. You cannot.

I know it seems simple to do so. But it is not fair.

• Like 1

Mick

You cannot blame parents. You cannot.

I know it seems simple to do so. But it is not fair.

sigh.....as a parent you are responsible. i just do not believe for one Second.....in this day and age. Having the past to look upon. she could have been that Ignorant

So she is not the only one to blame. but she was surly a major cog in the machine.. i Still love you my friend, BTW. disagreements happen.

Mick

Micl

Mick

She was likely assured he would be safe. And likely had control until the moment he "came of age".

This happens all the time. Once parents lose responsibility, the kid is someone elses.

Legal age for what? If you me a consent, it's not the same in every country.

• Like 1

Micl

Mick

might be 16 where Segue is i think?

Mick

Micl

Mick

I meant in my country. I dont know the legal age in Canada.

• Like 1