Before I die I want to...

JohnnyBlaze

before I die, I want to do something we can't discuss here :ph34r:

What’s that? Reword it so that you don’t sound like a mutant pervert. :LOL:

TRF has heard a lot over the years.

Does he want to be spanked? :whip:

Probably. I'll let him know you're available.

:P

• Like 2

let's see how many times I can say the word "no," shall we?
  • Like 1

Outside of health and happiness for those I love which seem a given, I had 3 wishes for many years:

1) to someday own a Harley.....check

2) for the Seahawks to win the Super Bowl....check

3) to have ummm, "an encounter" with 2 women at the same time..........:(

Outside of health and happiness for those I love which seem a given, I had 3 wishes for many years:

3) to have ummm, "an encounter" with 2 women at the same time.......... :(

Like, a deep conversation over a fine meal?

• Like 1

Before I die, I want to see the people of the United States renounce their childish partisan bickering and start electing honorable, trustworthy and humble representatives and presidents.

You may say I'm a dreamer

But I'm not the only one....

• Like 5

Before I die, I want to see the people of the United States renounce their childish partisan bickering and start electing honorable, trustworthy and humble representatives and presidents.

I have a better chance at an encounter with 2 women than you do of getting your wish and I'm married and old. But hey, I'll dream with you.

I have a better chance at an encounter with 2 women than you do of getting your wish and I'm married and old. But hey, I'll dream with you.

It's why I play the lottery. When you have $100 million, the chances of your dream coming true go way up. :D

• Like 1

3) to have ummm, "an encounter" with 2 women at the same time.......... :(

Like, a deep conversation over a fine meal?

Somehow I don't think he means a conversation... could be wrong. :P

• Like 3

let's see how many times I can say the word "no," shall we?

Booty used as a pin cushion? I have lots of claws. :P

All these people wanting to come to the UK, and there`s me and my wife planning to get away. I will visit the Great Lakes and Yellowstone before I die, assuming I outlive the pandemic :)

Yellowstone is beautiful. You could make a tour if you start with Glacier National Park, then Yellowstone. If you have the time Utah has 5 glorious parks: Arches, Capitol Reef, Canyonlands, Bryce Canyon and Zion's. Bryce is my favorite but they all are majestic.

Great Lakes I have never seen, sure they would be worth it too.

• Like 3

All these people wanting to come to the UK, and there`s me and my wife planning to get away. I will visit the Great Lakes and Yellowstone before I die, assuming I outlive the pandemic :)

Grass is always greener kind of thing going on maybe? I’ve never been to the UK but I’m certainly interested in going.

The list of places I want to visit before I die are practically limitless.

• Like 1

The bit I highlighted, I lol'd out loud..! :LOL: (Sorry)

• Like 1

Yellowstone is beautiful. You could make a tour if you start with Glacier National Park, then Yellowstone. If you have the time Utah has 5 glorious parks: Arches, Capitol Reef, Canyonlands, Bryce Canyon and Zion's. Bryce is my favorite but they all are majestic.

Great Lakes I have never seen, sure they would be worth it too.

Your suggestion is a fantastic one. I've been to all the places you mentioned except Canyonlands on several motorcycling vacations and all are worth visiting. Throw the Grand Canyon in there too. It's more than just a big hole in the ground. Pictures do not do it justice.

• Like 2

∆∆∆This. You could throw a dart at a map of National Parks and come up with a winner. I've been to Isle Royale, Olympic, Yosemite, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Crater Lake, The Utah 5, Sequoia, Everglades, each with its own magnificence.
  • Like 5

I wish I could go back and sing in a high school folk group I was in. It was nothing official, just 3 other girls (they sang much better :LOL:) and a folk guitar. We had a lot of fun and sang at church banquets and things like that. There's not really an opportunity to do something like that here, unless it's church choir which is not quite the same thing. I miss it and end up singing along with the radio a lot.
  • Like 2

I wish I could go back and sing in a high school folk group I was in. It was nothing official, just 3 other girls (they sang much better :LOL:) and a folk guitar. We had a lot of fun and sang at church banquets and things like that. There's not really an opportunity to do something like that here, unless it's church choir which is not quite the same thing. I miss it and end up singing along with the radio a lot.

Online.

I was talking with two close friends about making an educational/entertainment program online for little kids. In short, we'd basically just play with toys and have make believe stories. We've been really surprised how popular such programs are (at least here they are). They both have kids between the ages of 1-5 and speak of it firsthand. But we all work in education so we were aware of the popularity anyway. This isn't really one of my "Before I die..." scenarios but the idea itself isn't a bad one and we wouldn't need to quit our day jobs to make it happen. We're still thinking, albeit casually, about how it'd all work.

• Like 1

Online.

I was talking with two close friends about making an educational/entertainment program online for little kids. In short, we'd basically just play with toys and have make believe stories. We've been really surprised how popular such programs are (at least here they are). They both have kids between the ages of 1-5 and speak of it firsthand. But we all work in education so we were aware of the popularity anyway. This isn't really one of my "Before I die..." scenarios but the idea itself isn't a bad one and we wouldn't need to quit our day jobs to make it happen. We're still thinking, albeit casually, about how it'd all work.

That's cool! :ebert:

∆∆∆This. You could throw a dart at a map of National Parks and come up with a winner. I've been to Isle Royale, Olympic, Yosemite, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Crater Lake, The Utah 5, Sequoia, Everglades, each with its own magnificence.

100%. I have not been to any back east but Yosemite, Olympic, Crater Lake, et. al. are wonderful. I will say about Sequoia and Redwoods while they are incredibly beautiful I found them "fine" rather than stunning and it's not the fault of the area or to say they aren't spectacular cuz they are. The thing is that in both places, the main focus is on really big trees and I've lived 3/4 of my life in Washington state which has really big trees. The topography of Yosemite, the Utah 5, Yellowstone, etc. is different from what I have lived with (Olympic) so more interesting to me.

• Like 1

100%. I have not been to any back east but Yosemite, Olympic, Crater Lake, et. al. are wonderful. I will say about Sequoia and Redwoods while they are incredibly beautiful I found them "fine" rather than stunning and it's not the fault of the area or to say they aren't spectacular cuz they are. The thing is that in both places, the main focus is on really big trees and I've lived 3/4 of my life in Washington state which has really big trees. The topography of Yosemite, the Utah 5, Yellowstone, etc. is different from what I have lived with (Olympic) so more interesting to me.

Maybe it is a grass is greener thing... in fact, what I`m going to say next pretty much validates that - every place I see, in US, Scandanavia, Japan, I think "Hmmm, I`d be happier there". The problem is my brain will come too and that thing can ruin anything :smash:
  • Like 2