Didn't know where to ask about this. Chinese Coronavirus outbreak?

Entre_Perpetuo

Eeek, our governor has asked everyone going outside to wear masks. I already made some for my elderly parents but it looks like I will have a busy weekend making them for my family.

HVZczb2m.jpg

• Like 3

Eeek, our governor has asked everyone going outside to wear masks. I already made some for my elderly parents but it looks like I will have a busy weekend making them for my family.

HVZczb2m.jpg

Finally I won't feel so strange wearing my underwear on my head in public. Stay home stay bored stay safe.

underwear_head.jpg

• Like 5

HVZczb2m.jpg

Finally I won't feel so strange wearing my underwear on my head in public. Stay home stay bored stay safe.

underwear_head.jpg

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Our liquor stores are closed by state order or I'm sure we'd be seeing this in our town!

• Like 2

HVZczb2m.jpg

underwear_head.jpg

Wow that turns the area between his eyes into a taint. Btw, might want to avoid those skid-marks.

• Like 1

A lady in our town made one for me last week. I wear it when I'm in the building. On the road I don't because I'm only at each location for a few seconds. We're not getting signatures from anyone so all the residentials are drop and run. But a Chinese woman saw me coming today and placed a surgical mask out for me to take. That was very nice of her.
  • Like 3

HVZczb2m.jpg

I hope they don't do that here. I don't even know where you would get those and I sure as hell don't want anyone delivering any packages to my house right now. I'm sure I have an old scarf or bandana in the house that I can use if it comes down to that in my state. But our Governor has been making good decisions so far and not panicking at all. I don't believe he will go to that length unless it's a last resort. He refuses to issue a shelter in place order because he doesn't want people more worried than they already are. He's stepped up and has provided good leadership for New York state during this.

Edited by J2112YYZ
  • Like 2

HVZczb2m.jpg

underwear_head.jpg

Wow that turns the area between his eyes into a taint. Btw, might want to avoid those skid-marks.

does that mean he talks out his ass?

HVZczb2m.jpg

underwear_head.jpg

does that mean he talks out his ass?

No it just means he talks through fabric that his asshole was rubbing on.

Let me tell ya, Gigi Hadid is missing the boat on this one. She could make millions.

This pandemic is going to permanently change the world as we know it. Things might never get back to the way they were 2 months ago.

Can you imagine 18,000 people at a basketball or hockey game wearing masks? Just thinking about it creeps me out.

seoul-1582065002.jpg?itok=9GnHHEnJ

Imagine having a masked wedding. How does the groom kiss the bride???????

mar-swine+wedding+party.jpg

• Like 2

This pandemic is going to permanently change the world as we know it. Things might never get back to the way they were 2 months ago.

Can you imagine 18,000 people at a basketball or hockey game wearing masks? Just thinking about it creeps me out.

seoul-1582065002.jpg?itok=9GnHHEnJ

Imagine having a masked wedding. How does the groom kiss the bride???????

mar-swine+wedding+party.jpg

People in Japan and other parts in Asia have been wearing masks for years. I wear one during the allergy seasons. I also wear one if I have a cough...in this case it’s not because I necessarily think it works but because I APPEAR more mindful of others if I’m wearing one than if I’m not. This happens a lot.

As for sporting events or the like, people have been wearing them then also for years. Not a full 20,000 packed auditorium but surely a few thousand during allergy and winter seasons. It’s a normal thing in Asia and I assume will become the norm in the west

• Like 4

Detective Frank Drebin and Jane Spencer know what to do....

first-known-published-tests-prophylactic-condoms-were-1500s.gif

• Like 4

A rich Croatian national, living in England, decided to finance a trip to Cannes for some friends.

Seven men, aged 40-50, and three women aged between 23-25 arrived on a private jet at Marseille-Provence airport last Saturday, with the intention of onward travel to Cannes.

The group had helicopters waiting for them on arrival, which would then fly them to a luxury villa they had rented in the Côte d’Azure.

On arrival, they were refused permission to enter France and were ordered by police to fly back to the UK.

:laughing guy: :laughing guy: :laughing guy:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/coronavirus-french-police-turn-back-rich-holidaymakers-133217114.html

• Like 3

It's almost surreal and I know things might not improve any time soon.

I put on the coffee in the AM and watch a handful of neighbors leave the block. I turn on the news or my cell phone and then wish I never did. The afternoons fall on their knees. As I make dinner, there is no bustle at all until the dog walkers infiltrate the street. The evenings are uneventful and I feel devoid of purpose. I am feeling that I should be doing more ... nothing like this has ever stopped me before. The wheels are spinning as the plot thickens. Music is my form of solace and even the phone hardly rings. This is the fourth year since I have had a full time job and just as I felt optimistic about new opportunities, boom. As far as my life is concerned, I have basically outlived my usefulness. I am looking for a beam to start carving the days passed with Roman numerals ... and stockpiling peanut butter ... kidding. Reminds me of the CCR song ... Tomorrow Never Comes. Then one day ... I wasn't even there.

Oh well, Rome wasn't burned down in a day ... I think it took three.

Edited by Tinwoodsman
  • Like 2