Didn't know where to ask about this. Chinese Coronavirus outbreak?

Entre_Perpetuo

^^^

I'm guessing that church is closed now.

Nothing is normal anymore.

I don't even bother making grocery lists.

I just buy what is available.

Now I'm off to what's left of the market.

-You can't even go to church to pray about it because they're all closed.

o4DCWXv.jpg

But I thought holy water was blessed and would be safe from such things. Not as holy as we thought I guess.

Last I knew, churches in my area were still opened and people could go in and pray but masses were canceled. That may have changed over the last couple days as more strict rules are being put in place in my state. I'm guessing Pastors have already started with streaming masses.

• Like 1

o4DCWXv.jpg

But I thought holy water was blessed and would be safe from such things. Not as holy as we thought I guess.

Last I knew, churches in my area were still opened and people could go in and pray but masses were canceled. That may have changed over the last couple days as more strict rules are being put in place in my state. I'm guessing Pastors have already started with streaming masses.

Revelations is here. It's the end of the world and this virus is only the beginning. Yellowstone National Park is having some serious "rumblings." Magma is rising. If that place blows we will all be dead.

o4DCWXv.jpg

Revelations is here. It's the end of the world and this virus is only the beginning. Yellowstone National Park is having some serious "rumblings." Magma is rising. If that place blows we will all be dead.

While I don't think this is the end of the world yet. Things are going to be much different after this is over.

• Like 1

o4DCWXv.jpg

While I don't think this is the end of the world yet. Things are going to be much different after this is over.

I know dude, the virus will level off and be erased I hope. It's funny when people say that we must "kill this virus." You can't kill a viral particle because it's already dead until it wins the lottery and attaches to a host. It's like "Dawn Of The Dead." Zombies are dead, but luckily you can kill them once and for all by shooting them in the head!

This has been a crazy year and it's only March!! Again, ever since Neil passed away the Earth has turned into Hell........

o4DCWXv.jpg

I know dude, the virus will level off and be erased I hope. It's funny when people say that we must "kill this virus." You can't kill a viral particle because it's already dead until it wins the lottery and attaches to a host. It's like "Dawn Of The Dead." Zombies are dead, but luckily you can kill them once and for all by shooting them in the head!

This has been a crazy year and it's only March!! Again, ever since Neil passed away the Earth has turned into Hell........

On the upside, this pandemic has humbled a lot of celebrities who needed to be humbled. You know who I'm talking about.

Maybe when this is over, people will realize what they took for granted when things were good and maybe be nicer to each other.

In times like this you discover what's important and what isn't. And you stop wasting money because you never really know what's around the corner.

• Like 1

o4DCWXv.jpg

On the upside, this pandemic has humbled a lot of celebrities who needed to be humbled. You know who I'm talking about.

Maybe when this is over, people will realize what they took for granted when things were good and maybe be nicer to each other.

In times like this you discover what's important and what isn't. And you stop wasting money because you never really know what's around the corner.

Hey Krystal! I totally get what you are talking about and I agree!

The world has changed forever and I also think a lot of good will come out of this disaster.

As long as there is power and shipping I will still buy import compact discs! Music is my passion. I can't give it up!!!

Governor just closed hair and nail salons as well as tattoo studios. But apparently the massage parlors and 'health spas' are still open.

Damn, can't get ink but at least I can get a happy ending.

• Like 1

Governor just closed hair and nail salons as well as tattoo studios. But apparently the massage parlors and 'health spas' are still open.

Maybe those employees have telekinesis and are able to give you the happy ending from six feet away. So they're safe from closing.

Maybe those employees have telekinesis and are able to give you the happy ending from six feet away. So they're safe from closing.

Six inches away?

Listen to this. If this isn't stupid ....

In our grocery stores, if you want to buy a pastry, you now have to ask for it and they will give it to you instead of helping yourself to it, as it was before this stuff started.

But then you go into the produce section and all the veggies and fruits are laying right there being handled and sneezed and coughed on.

Figure that one out.

• Like 1

This too shall pass.

But one thing is for sure and certain: each one of us WILL die one day from something.

I've never done cocaine in my life Lorraine. Could you imagine if I did? LOL!

I but I learned a secret.

I've been snorting Purell every day and my inner body is sanitized and clean too!

"Who Wants To Live Forever" anyway?

Love,

Highlander and Freddie Mercury

• Like 1

Listen to this. If this isn't stupid ....

In our grocery stores, if you want to buy a pastry, you now have to ask for it and they will give it to you instead of helping yourself to it, as it was before this stuff started.

But then you go into the produce section and all the veggies and fruits are laying right there being handled and sneezed and coughed on.

Figure that one out.

It's a joke. Good thing I hate vegetables and fruits. Although I can peel a banana and eat it. That's safe. I will peel an orange and put the slice in my Blue Moon.

I get my Vitamin C and Vitamin B. Vitamin Beer baby! LOL!

• Like 1

This too shall pass.

But one thing is for sure and certain: each one of us WILL die one day from something.

I've been snorting Purell every day and my inner body is sanitized and clean too!

Love,

No, I can't imagine you on any drug. :LOL:

• Like 1

This too shall pass.

Love,

No, I can't imagine you on any drug. :LOL:

Hahahahahaha!!!

Yep! Don't need it! LOL!

'Naturally Wired: All Fired Up!"

Love,

VAN HAGAR

I actually like that Van Hagar track! lol

• Like 1

Holy Shit Rush Forum Family!

I need to "Get A Haircut And Get A Real Job!"

Signed,

George Thorogood

Good night, Earl. I'd love to hang out, but I'm exhausted. I'm going to bed. :zzz: :kisshug:

Goodnight my dear. Sleep well.

We shall have other nights to hang out and chat!

I'm just glad you are back.

Life is tough for everyone.

"Earls Just Wanna Have Fun!" NITE!

Love,

Cyndi Lauper