What did you do today?

YYZumbi

I played with a ouija board. If you don't hear from me in a week, then I crossed over to the other side. :dweez:
  • Like 1

I woke up, went to school, got home and video chatted Jamie and played drums, ate dinner, took a shower, and now I am listening to music while doing math homework and fixing up some of my pages. Soon I am gonna play sims 3 and watch tv, staying up late cuz I am so nervous for tommorow and even more nervous for Sunday ahhhhhh.

I put some people on my Ignore list, just the ones who always seem to be ignoring me.
  • Like 1

I went to the hospital for my monthly IVIG infusion, came home and napped, ate dinner and then watch TV. Now good night!

Have a good one!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20whoosh.png

Weeded the peony and iris bed, followed by the side of the house, then worked on weeding out around my growing future wall of althea (or rose of sharons, if you will) I'm in need of some Tylenol, but I don't feel like getting up to go get it...
  • Like 4

Weeded the peony and iris bed, followed by the side of the house, then worked on weeding out around my growing future wall of althea (or rose of sharons, if you will) I'm in need of some Tylenol, but I don't feel like getting up to go get it...

Rose of Sharon comes up everywhere. They're like weeds.

• Like 1

It was my last day off before I go back to work, so I just relaxed for most of the day. Although I did finish up the latest chapter for a story I'm writing and I bought a ticket to see Venom Inc. in September.
  • Like 1

Music in parks, and our school won 2 awards for it!!!!!! We also got to spend all day at Disney Land!!!!! :cheers:

Congrats on the awards!
  • Like 1

Yesterday, I tidied the house, made wife breakfast in bed, took dogs out, made lunch, did a little bit of home recording, took dogs out again, then went over to Stepdaughters to babysit grandson so they could have a night out..fun because he's only 18 months old, so I get to play with him, then bath him and put him to bed.
  • Like 4

I was driving to work, dodging the rain and puddles when I hear a BAM to my right. I look and see my passenger side rear view mirror hanging down. I stop the car, get out, and check the damage The mirror is toast. I get home, call work and tell them I'm not coming in, then call the insurance company to put in the claim. The collision shop will call me to bring in the car, and then Enterprise will need to pick me up so I can get a rental. SHIT!

I spotted my ex at the mall. He didn't recognize me. The last time I saw him was 10 years ago. It's been a while.