ATTENTION ALL PLANETS

GhostGirl

On behalf of the administrators of The Rush Forum, I hereby present the 66th Solar Federalist badge to Rush!...We're so glad you're here! We love that yet another Analog Kid is carrying on the Rush tradition! Your taste in progressive music is an inspiration to all our younger members! Bake the rolls! Why is it that your name makes me use an inordinate amount of exclamation points!!!! ohmy.gif

tongue.gif

Rush!, you have assumed control....

user posted image

...of The Rush Forum's Solar Federalist badge no. 066...

Congratulations!!!!! laugh.gif

Congrats Rush!!!!!

cheer.gif common001.gif

goodpost.gif yes.gif

Rush! and I have become buddies through our shared love of the same kind of music, but he just generally seems like a really super cool guy as well. I'm glad we're friends and hope we can be friends for a long time. yes.gif

Congrats on getting your nifty, shiny badge - wear it with virtual pride! wink.gif

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f72/rushgoober5/rushgoober2/domomocopy.jpg

Waytago Rush! me haven't even reached the thousand mark yet. me may have to get internet access on my cell phone so me can post from work. Oh well, congrats dude. applaudit.gif

Thanks guys!! I really appreciate this!! smile.gif smile.gif I'm so glad I found this forum! I really like all of the people here, you guys are so much fun to talk to! RushGoober, thanks to you for introducing me to even more late-60's psychedelic obscure music, obscure prog rock, Krautrock, and Sun Ra! wink.gif You're a great friend and your threads are always so funny and interesting!! Thank you GhostGirl and 1-0-0-1 and all of the other mods/admins/administrators here for recognizing me is a Solar Federalist! I indeed will wear this badge w/ pride! I'm really happy that I can come here every day and share this common interest of 2.gif w/ everybody. I now finish my post with a sincere THANK YOU to all of the great people and friends here at TRF!!!!!

Your Analog Kid,

~Nick (Rush!)

common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/rushengal/abstract-congrats.jpg

Congrats Rush!

trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

Well done, Rush!

Archived