Bands You're Obsessing Over Right Now

1 hour ago, Entre_Perpetuo said:

My initial Taylor craze cooled off a bit. Not super like me to go listen to everything in quick succession and I think I realized that, so I’m still just on Red and Speak Now… but wow those two records are gonna stay with me my whole life.

Taylor swift and i have a weird bond. lol.

where i think Segue and i differ is i think i've never heard him flat out say she's done anything awful.......well maybe Me!

I will tell you i think she has tremendous highs but man when she's bad she SUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS:laugh: she has some of the worst music i think i've ever heard........BUT then you have a speak now for every Me! so i can't hate her.

Mick

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, bluefox4000 said:

Taylor swift and i have a weird bond. lol.

where i think Segue and i differ is i think i've never heard him flat out say she's done anything awful.......well maybe Me!

I will tell you i think she has tremendous highs but man when she's bad she SUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS:laugh: she has some of the worst music i think i've ever heard........BUT then you have a speak now for every Me! so i can't hate her.

Mick

I won't lie, I'm nervous for the next album.

She has yet to drop an album I detest, which is not something i can say about other pop stars I love: Kylie, Madonna, Mariah...

Always a chance she does a Human Nature and loses me

14 minutes ago, Segue Myles said:

I won't lie, I'm nervous for the next album.

She has yet to drop an album I detest, which is not something i can say about other pop stars I love: Kylie, Madonna, Mariah...

Always a chance she does a Human Nature and loses me

well law of avergages.  i'm hoping for a weird album.  cause those song titles.......WOW. i'm hoping if it's bad it's at least weird.

Mick

2 hours ago, Segue Myles said:

I just hope you don't hit an album, find you dislike it, and write her off. 1989 and Reputation are super slick, but I still feel a little time spent with Folklore onwards could prove special.

I recommend you read the lyrics with the songs. I didn't truly appreciate many songs til I properly heard the lyrics.

Two I recommend, that helped me through a suicidal patch last year, are Happiness and This Is Me Trying.

Oh I don’t think any bad or too slick record is gonna change Speak Now and Red for me. I’ll definitely check those two out. Sorry you went through that, and I’m grateful Taylor helped you through.

21 hours ago, bluefox4000 said:

Starting to branch out more today.

played a bunch of Melodic rock and some pop

Angel

Toto

Lionel Ritchie.

now on Frank Zappa.

Finally feeling a bit more adventurous.

Mick

• Like 2