29 members have voted

1. 1. What would you prefer when listing to music

• Vinyl
    • Cd's
    • Cassetes
    • Digital
    • 8-Tracks

CDs, I think.

But I have been guilty of listening to most of my music on my iPod over the last several years. So does that mean I listen to digital most often now? Or because most of the stuff on the iPod are CDs I ripped to my computer first does that mean I still listen to CDs?

Complicated listening times we're living in now :LOL:

Edited by J2112YYZ
  • Like 3

CDs, I think.

But I have been guilty of listening to most of my music on my iPod over the last several years. So does that mean I listen to digital most often now? Or because most of the stuff on the iPod are CDs I ripped to my computer first does that still mean I still listen to CDs?

I had a cheap mp3 player I used for a while...didn't like it Since I like listening to full albums I just go old school with my trusty Discman player. :LOL:

• Like 3

CD's are my preferred obsolete media

Always had a car with a CD player

I use spotify if I'm just at home. I don't own everything, nor do much in the way of stealing music.

• Like 3

My CD collection is BIG, my vinyl collection is down to my colored vinyl, and RUSH vinyl and albums I owned that were never replaced by CD versions. 8 Track is one of the most f***ed UP tape delivery systems ever devised... :finbar:
  • Like 3

I like having a hard copy on CD, but I digitize them and listen to them in a digital format.

That's what I like also...

CD.

Or Spotify (and other methods for the bootlegs and rare stuff)

Everything except the 8-tracks. Lots of my MP3s are ripped from CDs or something i already had on vinyl or cassette.

I tend to stream most music (even the rush I own) through YouTube mostly. Convenient. I either use some decent noise cancelling headphones or my jam box by the pool.

I tend to stream most music (even the rush I own) through YouTube mostly. Convenient. I either use some decent noise cancelling headphones or my jam box by the pool.

:boo hiss:

Which part; streaming, Rush, YouTube, convenience, headphones, jam box, or pool?

:boo hiss:

Which part; streaming, Rush, YouTube, convenience, headphones, jam box, or pool?

You Tube.

• Like 1

Well, streaming and digital has been a huge boost for me. Having basically my wntire collection at my fingertips is now a must. Also streaming has allowed me to discover tons of stuff i could never even think of.

I always loved discs and still do , but most everything i rip to digital anyways.

• Like 2

CDs, I think.

But I have been guilty of listening to most of my music on my iPod over the last several years. So does that mean I listen to digital most often now? Or because most of the stuff on the iPod are CDs I ripped to my computer first does that mean I still listen to CDs?

First World Problems

• Like 1