What's the weather like right now?

jamie

Pissing down rain constantly for the last 5 days. I am heartily sick of it, along with everyone else here.

Partly I am pissed because I love winter; it's my favorite season, and it has been nothing but goddamn rain. And when summer (which I absolutely loathe) rolls around, and we could use some long rainy days to alleviate the oppressive heat - will that happen? Of course not; the only rain we can expect is the odd quick shower, just enough to replenish the mosquito breeding pools.

Pissing down rain constantly for the last 5 days. I am heartily sick of it, along with everyone else here.

Partly I am pissed because I love winter; it's my favorite season, and it has been nothing but goddamn rain. And when summer (which I absolutely loathe) rolls around, and we could use some long rainy days to alleviate the oppressive heat - will that happen? Of course not; the only rain we can expect is the odd quick shower, just enough to replenish the mosquito breeding pools.

Hmmmm . . . [reconsiders plan to move to coastal Georgia in retirement . . . .]

Here, it's beautiful blue skies and about 33 degrees.

Hmmmm . . . [reconsiders plan to move to coastal Georgia in retirement . . . .]

Here, it's beautiful blue skies and about 33 degrees.

Coastal Georgia is disappearing, or at least the sandy part is. Much marsh, little beachfront. The islands (Tybee, St. Simon's, etc.) got hit hard by a hurricane in 2016; not sure how well the beaches came out of it.

• Like 1

Dark, calm, no precipitation, 25 degrees.supposed to be getting into the forties this next week...

Gusty 70 k snow squall passing through waking me up with musical weather prompts, garbage bins bumping, grinding, migrating and the siren song promise of temperatures above freezing for the remainder of the week. Since when was weather so romantic?

Regards, Les Nessman

Sunny. got up into the 40s, and is still pretty warm...43 to be precise. Going to start raining later tomorrow. My car had the doors all frozen yesterday. They opened fine today, and I got my car jumper out of the back and charged it up to full today. I'll be able to jump it tomorrow, and do my banking and set my car up for an oil change tomorrow.

YYGIjP4.gif

Edited by OldRUSHfan
  • Like 1

I’m glad it’s sunny today so I can see the sun set an hour later because it’s gonna be a week before that happens again. Lots of much needed SoCal rain on the horizon. So glad I got work boots at Big 5 a few months ago. I don’t have to worry about my socks getting wet on my way to and from work anymore.

:sundog: :sundog: :sundog: and 62° !!

It's early March in Wisconsin, and I'm raking the yard.... :laughing guy:

Edited by Principled Man
  • Like 2

Sunny and 66 in southwest Ohio today.

Very similar here in central PA! It's so nice to see the sun, but I swear I hear a lawn mower running! I hope it's for a tune up or else I will call them an overachiever! :P There are like 2 sprigs of grass up in the whole lawn!

Edited by blueschica

we've actually had rain over the last few days! the other day it was so rainy and foggy on my way to work at 12PM that i could hardly see the stoplights, and there were STILL people trying to drive fast and people not using their headlights!!!! but this rain means allergies are on the horizon and my nose piercings and i aren't looking forward to it.

Light snow melting on the indifferent pavement, winter like a toothless grinning lion, north gusty wind resisting arrest, promise of spring giggling in the distance. Every day is a new day so they say, whoever they are.
  • Like 1