The Gush Over Rush Thread

Lorraine

I love Geddys hair. Especially the bushy 70s version.

He does have awesome hair- gush, gush, it looks really thick here . . .

http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp338/plantfan40/Screen%20Shot%202016-06-04%20at%2012.30.35%20AM.png

:drool: :wub:

http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq287/PanaceaFish/Boys1.jpg

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

• Like 1

Xanadu - Cygnus X-1 (books 1 & 2) - La Villa Strangiato - Freewill - Natural Science - Jacob's Ladder

...what to save in case of fire...

• Like 4

Xanadu - Cygnus X-1 (books 1 & 2) - La Villa Strangiato - Freewill - Natural Science - Jacob's Ladder

I'd save Chain Lightning.

Can't improve on that, Toymaker! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I forgot to mention Digital Man and The Weapon. It's just that those other songs are so weighty, I might not have the strength to carry any more.

• Like 2

I forgot to mention Digital Man and The Weapon. It's just that those other songs are so weighty, I might not have the strength to carry any more.

Keep a little dolly handy for emergencies. Can't leave one of those songs behind. :)

• Like 1

Keep a little dolly handy for emergencies. Can't leave one of those songs behind. :)

It's just that people look at me funny when I carry my little dolly around.

• Like 1

It's just that people look at me funny when I carry my little dolly around.

What do you expect? They aren't TrueRushFans.

• Like 2

Actually, most Rush songs are pretty great. Better have a transport truck parked outside ready to go just in case.
  • Like 3

It's funny what a day-brightener it can be to encounter another Rush fan. Today I'm wearing a Rush shirt, and I got a big smile and a "Like your shirt!" from the guy who came to read the gas meter. I said "Oh, thank you!" and gave him a thumbs-up and a big smile of my own. A small thing, yes, but nice! :rush:
  • Like 4

It's funny what a day-brightener it can be to encounter another Rush fan. Today I'm wearing a Rush shirt, and I got a big smile and a "Like your shirt!" from the guy who came to read the gas meter. I said "Oh, thank you!" and gave him a thumbs-up and a big smile of my own. A small thing, yes, but nice! :rush:

I'd be overjoyed to actually encounter just one Rush fan where I live and always have high hopes when I go shopping in a Rush t-shirt.

Sadly, that hasn't happened yet.

http://andrewolson.com/Neil_Peart/timeline/timeline-1952-1974/images/imgB.jpg GUSH :wub:
  • Like 2

I'd be overjoyed to actually encounter just one Rush fan where I live and always have high hopes when I go shopping in a Rush t-shirt.

It's happened to me once, it made my day! You feel as if you're part of this unique little club for a short while afterwards.

• Like 3

It's happened to me once, it made my day! You feel as if you're part of this unique little club for a short while afterwards.

I feel weirdly happy to be reminded that other people feel as deeply about them as I do. I've never gotten a casual acknowledgement of a Rush shirt. Acknowledgement of a shirt always comes from someone who gets the Rush gleam in their eye!

• Like 2

I've posted this one before. I found this one of alex on pinterest.

Don't like blondes, but to every rule there is an exception... GUSH :wub:

01efb9da8385af3ac84728957e8bf3c6.jpg

Edited by librarian
  • Like 3

I've posted this one before. I found this one of alex on pinterest.

Don't like blondes, but to every rule there is an exception... GUSH :wub:

01efb9da8385af3ac84728957e8bf3c6.jpg

Sizzling hot. :)

• Like 1

Got to say, the hair is still pretty good!

20409461095_7e814119f7_b.jpg

Must have been humid. I've noticed his hair curls a lot then.

• Like 1