Say nice things about your least favorite Rush album

Day of Light

Say something positive about Power Windows! F*ck that's hard. Sh*t songs, woeful guitar and possibly the worst album cover ever (for Rush). I suppose it makes Signals sound like a balanced (guitar/keyboards) album.

Snakes and Arrows does not cause pancreatic cancer. Although the symptoms are similar.

Hahaha!

Even though I like about half of Snakes and Arrows quite a bit...that made me laugh.

• Like 1

Snakes and Arrows has some great snakes on the cover.

That's about it

Snakes and Arrows has some great snakes on the cover.

That's about it

Even though your tag-line is funny...and even though Panama City Beach is among my favorite places on Earth, I have to disagree about S&A...very good album.

• Like 2

Roll The Bones is really interesting if you listen closely...really really really closely.
  • Like 2

test for echo has 3 songs that i like: totem, driven, and limbo.

Driven especially! I love that song (I actually really like the album, it's very Rush by numbers but it's carefree spirit reminds me of Fly By Night).

Driven especially! I love that song (I actually really like the album, it's very Rush by numbers but it's carefree spirit reminds me of Fly By Night).

:blink:

Interesting...that hasn't occurred to me before.

I simply abhor Test For Echo. But I give it another listen once every few months or so, maybe, just to see if anything has changed.

It might be that time of the season again. :huh:

• Like 1

I simply abhor Test For Echo. But I give it another listen once every few months or so, maybe, just to see if anything has changed.

I am not claiming it's anywhere near as great as FBN. It just feels more carefree and playful than most Rush, which tends to sound like more effort on focus went into them. That's nice for FBN but not so much for T4E.

I am not claiming it's anywhere near as great as FBN. It just feels more carefree and playful than most Rush, which tends to sound like more effort on focus went into them. That's nice for FBN but not so much for T4E.

Thats true. For me Counterparts was them trying to hard to recapture that spirit and TFE they loosened things up and just wrote songs. Alex took his Victor experience and channeled that energy into making the album. It has a laid back feel that hardly any Rush album has.

• Like 2

Thats true. For me Counterparts was them trying to hard to recapture that spirit and TFE they loosened things up and just wrote songs. Alex took his Victor experience and channeled that energy into making the album. It has a laid back feel that hardly any Rush album has.

I honestly really like the laid back feel. I forgive the entire albums lyrical content for the overall breezy feel of it all.

On the other hand, I find Snakes And Arrows a lot harder to listen too because the lyrics are just to singularly focused on over zealous personal feelings.

But I enjoy both.

Edited by Segue Myles

I get to hear Geddy advise us to "stick it out", moan, and say "penetrate".

And then....soooo tiiiiiiiight!

I hate this song even more than I realised.

How can any TrueRushFan completely dislike any Rush album is what I want to know.

Doesn't every Rush album have at least a few songs you like?

The Weapon

Losing It

Countdown

Sometimes Subdivisions.

Dreamline

Bravado

Ghost Of A Chance

Vapor Trails makes a great Frisbee

Your face makes a nice dart board

Hehehehe

• Like 5

How can any TrueRushFan completely dislike any Rush album is what I want to know.

Doesn't every Rush album have at least a few songs you like?

Yes, even Counterparts.