Say nice things about your least favorite Rush album

Day of Light

T4E has resist which is beautiful

Mick

Whilst I like this album as a guilty pleasure (so many awful lyrics)...this song deserved a much better album!

Would fit great on Snakes And Arrows.

• Like 2

I don't have to play Hemispheres if I don't want too. Which makes it better when I do.

• Like 1

I thought this thread is for saying something nice about a least favorite album?

Where's the negativity patrol when you need them?

I was originally going to post a serious reply, but then other people posted funny witty stuff so I went with the flow. A bit of tongue-in-cheek fun on the weekend.

Sorry Segue, I didn't mean to hound you for not liking Signals; I think it's great that you at least like some songs on it!

• Like 1

I thought this thread is for saying something nice about a least favorite album?

I was originally going to post a serious reply, but then other people posted funny witty stuff so I went with the flow. A bit of tongue-in-cheek fun on the weekend.

Sorry Segue, I didn't mean to hound you for not liking Signals; I think it's great that you at least like some songs on it!

Losing It and Countdown are in my HIGH END list of Rush songs. The Weapon is great. Subdivisions and The Analog Kid are good in the right mood.

But I really don't like the sound or production of this album. Roll The Bones has Bravado, Ghost Of A Chance and Dreamline. Test For Echo sounds great.

Clockwork Angels has serious classics.

Signals loses easily.

BUT it's still one he'll of a decent record IF the mood takes me.

I have time for every single Rush album. And over time I have come to the conclusion I am going to end up loving them all.

My post was meant as a bit of tongue-in-cheek and not to be taken seriously.

My post was meant as a bit of tongue-in-cheek and not to be taken seriously.

I think I realized that too late. :doh:

• Like 1

Dog Years sometimes makes me think of puppies!

Nice riff. Hor"riff"ic lyrical content.

What part of "positive" are you not understanding, Earl?

On a funny note, I was given the nickname "Goocifer" last night. :fury:

• Like 2

As bizarre as it might sound, without Where's My Thing? I probably wouldn't have been the Rush fan I'm known as today and on top of that, Heresy and You Bet Your Life I actually find to be quite gimmicky (that pertains more to YBYL really) good as well.
  • Like 1

Dog Years sometimes makes me think of puppies!

Nice riff. Hor"riff"ic lyrical content.

What part of "positive" are you not understanding, Earl?

On a funny note, I was given the nickname "Goocifer" last night. :fury:

No comprendo amigo! El Goocifer

• Like 1

Okay, a few things...

- Rush learned not to ever do another rap after just one attempt.

- I like the theme of that album that I refuse to say.

- "A random universe doesn't have to be futile; we can change the odds, load the dice, and roll again..." - Neil Peart

• Like 2