THE ONLY DRUNK THREAD

Mr. Not

Not sure if this thread is really needed as i'm sure people post while drunk on here daily.

TOG inspired the idea, I just followed through.

The one regularly drunk poster I can think of is RUSHHEAD666, and that's just an assumption :P

Not sure if this thread is really needed as i'm sure people post while drunk on here daily.

TOG inspired the idea, I just followed through.

The one regularly drunk poster I can think of is RUSHHEAD666, and that's just an assumption :P

Nah. Rushhead's posts just LOOK like drunken chaos but they're far from it. I liken them to the last 60 seconds of Cygnus X-1. Acid maybe but not alcohol.

• Like 3

"It's rather unpleasantly like being drunk."

"What's so wrong about being drunk?"

"Ask a glass of water."

• Like 1

Does Hungover count? If so I will be posting here a lot in the mornings along with ruling the evenings middle nights weekdays and all weekend. :d13: :givebeer: :drool:

people who are not bored regularly post in TOBT

I see no reason why a sober judge can't post here

I'm interested in having a thread where specifically buzzed/drunk posts are the subject

Assuming that typically we're all reading each others' sober posts (I'm going against what J2112YYZ said here), won't it be interesting to be able to tell flat out: "yep, that's a drunk post"

Edited by Mr. Not

Some great archive posts could come out of this. I was drunk last night. And Sunday night. And definitely Saturday night. And a bit Friday night. So I'm gonna cool it on the sauce for several days.
  • Like 1

Some great archive posts could come out of this. I was drunk last night. And Sunday night. And definitely Saturday night. And a bit Friday night. So I'm gonna cool it on the sauce for several days.
BOOOO :boo hiss: :nya nya: :LOL: Edited by Crimsonmistymemory

Does Hungover count? If so I will be posting here a lot in the mornings along with ruling the evenings middle nights weekdays and all weekend. :d13: :givebeer: :drool:

I'm interested in having a thread where specifically buzzed/drunk posts are the subject

Assuming that typically we're all reading each others' sober posts (I'm going against what J2112YYZ said here), won't it be interesting to be able to tell flat out: "yep, that's a drunk post"

see, this is what Periscope is for :)

seriously, even if your idea is interesting (maybe) it can't work on a public messageboard

there's no way to vet posts

you'll end up with:

• 87.75% fake drunk posts

"d00d so hammrd wait wat I AM TOTALLY HAVING SEX WITH A FRUIT BAT RIGHT NOW 0mFG HOW!???"

• 11% sober posts

"My brother got drunk one summer and he lost a foot in a barbeque pit accident (we were having a pig roast). Drinking is not a joke."

• 1.25% drunk posts

"penis"

^ i.e. the only bored thread

• Like 3

Ghostworks, for some reason, "SEX WITH A FRUIT BAT" struck me as hilarious on a crappy day. Thank you!! :laughing guy: :laughing guy: :laughing guy:

you're welcome

fruit bats always amuse me

drunk or sober!

• Like 1

I'm posting while drinking a beer, does that count?

(Years of being married to an alcoholic mean I have zero desire to actually get drunk myself.)

Oh, and for Ghostworks: PENIS!

• Like 5

seriously, even if your idea is interesting (maybe) it can't work on a public messageboard

you'll end up with:

"d00d so hammrd wait wat I AM TOTALLY HAVING SEX WITH A FRUIT BAT RIGHT NOW 0mFG HOW!???"

• 11% sober posts

"My brother got drunk one summer and he lost a foot in a barbeque pit accident (we were having a pig roast). Drinking is not a joke."

• 1.25% drunk posts

"penis"

To have such a low opinion of TRFers...

you'll end up with:

• 11% sober posts

• 1.25% drunk posts

"penis"

To have such a low opinion of TRFers...

...is to have eight years of messageboard behavior from which to form my emprical data set

Numbers don't lie, TRF members do.™

^ btw, it's not their fault - it's one of the most common natures that every messageboard platform fosters

• Like 2