THE ONLY DRUNK THREAD

Mr. Not

f**k its f***ing hard to type one handed and drunk

We need to have a drunk-off in TRFC/G+ sometime

I only drank once last weekend. Crazy, I know!

I don't want to compete, I'd rather enjoy myself. Though I can be a tipsy referee for anyone that challenges you

Edited by Union 5-3992

I need to drink less SoCo and Pepsi if I'm going to stay awake through an entire episode of Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia. The chick Dee is cute but she needs to eat a cheeseburger.

Define "once". On past trips abroad with an all male crew, we drank "once"...aka "constantly for a week". :LOL:

Yeah! :LOL: :D

• Like 1

Define "once". On past trips abroad with an all male crew, we drank "once"...aka "constantly for a week". :LOL:

See?!!! It's troutman NOW!!! He's on vacation in Florida drinking nonstop like...well, the fish that he is. But he's only drinking "once"! :LOL:

• Like 1

See?!!! It's troutman NOW!!! He's on vacation in Florida drinking nonstop like...well, the fish that he is. But he's only drinking "once"! :LOL:

:laughing guy:

Let's just say I don't have to work so I get a free pass. :P

• Like 1

You deserve a free pass fishman! You only need ONE anyway if you keep it going! :LOL:

I'll add this: when on vacation in Southeast Asia we never drink water because it's risky as hell. ((Still can't avoid water altogether though)). So it's either beer, bottled soda, or bottled water. Which cold beverage after a full on day of sightseeing, trekking, or marine sports? That's a no brainer to me.

• Like 1

You deserve a free pass fishman! You only need ONE anyway if you keep it going! :LOL:

I'll add this: when on vacation in Southeast Asia we never drink water because it's risky as hell. ((Still can't avoid water altogether though)). So it's either beer, bottled soda, or bottled water. Which cold beverage after a full on day of sightseeing, trekking, or marine sports? That's a no brainer to me.

:hail:

• Like 1

How are fellow post readers able to ascertain that a poster, any poster, in this thread is in fact, drunk?

Are bad words allowed in this f***ing thread? You know, when one gets drunk, or even tipsy, inhibitions are one of the first things to go. That's why people screw people that aren't their spouse or significant other after a few brewskis or glasses of wine or vodka tonics.

Plus there's that whole theory that people, mostly men, are genetically programmed to be polygamous aka promiscuous. Who's with me?!

How are fellow post readers able to ascertain that a poster, any poster, in this thread is in fact, drunk?

Are bad words allowed in this f***ing thread? You know, when one gets drunk, or even tipsy, inhibitions are one of the first things to go. That's why people screw people that aren't their spouse or significant other after a few brewskis or glasses of wine or vodka tonics.

Plus there's that whole theory that people, mostly men, are genetically programmed to be polygamous aka promiscuous. Who's with me?!

I'm drunk, in fact I am f***ing ripped.

Sloshed. Pickled. I am going to see how much more liqour I can get in me before I start um

what was I

I was typing something, what was it?