THE ONLY DRUNK THREAD

Mr. Not

Can't say I see what's so great about Sierra Nevada, but maybe I'm just not a pale ale guy.

I'm in love with Coors Banquet, so much so in fact that I've decided that I'm going to have to buy a 20 pack tomorrow :D

Coors is the go-to "I already got drunk off the good stuff, so I might as well stay drunk on the cheap stuff", beer.

Utah's got some good breweries. Anything with Moab, Squatters, or Uinta on it is great. Some are really great :D

Can't say I see what's so great about Sierra Nevada, but maybe I'm just not a pale ale guy.

I'm in love with Coors Banquet, so much so in fact that I've decided that I'm going to have to buy a 20 pack tomorrow :D

Coors is the go-to "I already got drunk off the good stuff, so I might as well stay drunk on the cheap stuff", beer.

So IOW, it's your favorite cheap stuff beer?

So IOW, it's your favorite cheap stuff beer?

I tend to just go PBR for that. Me drinking Coors is usually a "someone else bought a rack and it's free" event.

• Like 1

Lately I've been drinking every-other-evening-or-so just to unwind

Tonight I've drank myself drunk, so I'm allowed to post in this thread according to my own rules (which no one else has to follow, might as well be TOAT, the only alcohol thread -- which would be a lie btw)

How about a nice pale Lager? I have been enjoying some nice Rolling Rock as of late it has a nice crisp flavor "33" Oh Yeah Baby