THE ONLY DRUNK THREAD

Mr. Not

How are fellow post readers able to ascertain that a poster, any poster, in this thread is in fact, drunk?

Are bad words allowed in this f***ing thread? You know, when one gets drunk, or even tipsy, inhibitions are one of the first things to go. That's why people screw people that aren't their spouse or significant other after a few brewskis or glasses of wine or vodka tonics.

Plus there's that whole theory that people, mostly men, are genetically programmed to be polygamous aka promiscuous. Who's with me?!

I'm drunk, in fact I am f***ing ripped.

Sloshed. Pickled. I am going to see how much more liqour I can get in me before I start um

what was I

I was typing something, what was it?

How are fellow post readers able to ascertain that a poster, any poster, in this thread is in fact, drunk?

Are bad words allowed in this f***ing thread? You know, when one gets drunk, or even tipsy, inhibitions are one of the first things to go. That's why people screw people that aren't their spouse or significant other after a few brewskis or glasses of wine or vodka tonics.

Plus there's that whole theory that people, mostly men, are genetically programmed to be polygamous aka promiscuous. Who's with me?!

I'm drunk, in fact I am f***ing ripped.

Sloshed. Pickled. I am going to see how much more liqour I can get in me before I start um

what was I

I was typing something, what was it?

Alls I can say Is I see a very large pickel right now! butz I am wantings a nice girl tuu tuch it just so's I can make sure itz feels gooder,,,,

DO NOT EDIT THIS IF YOU ARE DRINKING SCOTCH

I haz a 4 beers to consume tonite

beers happens :cheers:

I love beers, and I don't have the funds to appropriate for 10 and 12 year scotch at this time. This is money that could get me a 21st century vehicular.

Furthermore, while I'm sure this is true of most spirit and wine varieties, an ice cold high end beer can taste like nectar from the gods.

This Steel Reserve 211 will be nothing like that.

I love beers, and I don't have the funds to appropriate for 10 and 12 year scotch at this time. This is money that could get me a 21st century vehicular.

Furthermore, while I'm sure this is true of most spirit and wine varieties, an ice cold high end beer can taste like nectar from the gods.

I have tasted shitty beer and shitty whisky

shitty whisky is better :D

but seriously, there are plenty of glorious brews to be had that require little cash, and the same applies for whisky

let's take a look at that:

you can get thirteen 2 oz. pours from a standard whisky bottle - that's $1.53 a drink from a $20 bottle (and trust me when I say there's a great selection of Scotch and bourbon right around that number)

most four packs of decent craft beer are over $10 ($2.50/bottle)

add in ABV to the conversation and 'sub-$30 whisky' wins as far as economy of inebriation goes, every time

:cheers: personally, I like it all

is there a Cabernet Sauvignon thread?

I have tasted shitty beer and shitty whisky

shitty whisky is better :D

but seriously, there are plenty of glorious brews to be had that require little cash, and the same applies for whisky

let's take a look at that:

you can get thirteen 2 oz. pours from a standard whisky bottle - that's $1.53 a drink from a $20 bottle (and trust me when I say there's a great selection of Scotch and bourbon right around that number)

most four packs of decent craft beer are over $10 ($2.50/bottle)

add in ABV to the conversation and 'sub-$30 whisky' wins as far as economy of inebriation goes, every time

:cheers: personally, I like it all

is there a Cabernet Sauvignon thread?

The engineer in me figures out the most economical drinks from a "per unit of alcohol" standpoint, don't you worry.

Premium hi-point local craft beer is $1.80-$2.15 here, on the order of 8-9.5%. It's also delicious.

I reach for Black Velvet Reserve for the best cheap whiskey. :)

I have had no liquor tonite at all. Yet. I am about to replenish my soul with some damn Sierra Nevada Pale.

Sierra Nevada is good stuff. Found out last weekend it costs half as much in Wyoming as it does in Utah. Criminal.