The TRF MIA Thread

Lorraine

What happened to Troutman? Anyone know?

I was wondering where he's got to, too :huh:
  • Like 1

Janie. I miss her avatars and her outrageously funny, wicked sense of humor.
  • Like 1

I think there's already a thread for the dearly departed (i.e., banned) but I'll be damned if I can find it, so I'm throwing out a couple names in this thread:

savagegrace26: Did he do something to violate forum rules, or was he simply an annoyance? If being an annoyance is cause for banishment I have quite an extensive list of members I'd like to submit for consideration.

Cosy Toes: banned for threatening suicide or some such thing, but perhaps it's time to allow him to return from Siberia.

This place is becoming rather dull, and forgiving past sins may actually spice things up around here. :LOL:

• Like 1

I think there's already a thread for the dearly departed (i.e., banned) but I'll be damned if I can find it, so I'm throwing out a couple names in this thread:

savagegrace26: Did he do something to violate forum rules, or was he simply an annoyance? If being an annoyance is cause for banishment I have quite an extensive list of members I'd like to submit for consideration.

He was an ass that pushed the boundaries one too many times. I don't remember if there was one specific event though, or if 73 just got fed up with him.

• Like 2

Cosy Toes: banned for threatening suicide or some such thing, but perhaps it's time to allow him to return from Siberia.

This place is becoming rather dull, and forgiving past sins may actually spice things up around here. :LOL:

I can send you annoying messages to your box 3-4 times a week. Would that be enough spice for you or would you like it 7 days a week?

• Like 2

Two week fishing trip???

I thought of that too, but he was sick before he disappeared.

Plus, he usually mentions if he's about to go on a long fishing trip

This place is becoming rather dull

Then just do something to change that!

Those of us who are here and contributing every day find the dullness critique to be...well, rather a bore.

The kind of crap we had to endure from savagegrace is not the kind of 'livening up' I want to see here. Thanks but no thanks...really.

One person I'd really like to see come back is goobs. But I don't think that's going to happen. :(

• Like 9

Those of us who are here and contributing every day find the dullness critique to be...well, rather a bore.

The kind of crap we had to endure from savagegrace is not the kind of 'livening up' I want to see here. Thanks but no thanks...really.

One person I'd really like to see come back is goobs. But I don't think that's going to happen. :(

I couldn't agree more on ALL of that!

And well put regarding savageG.

Goobs is someone I often disagreed with (but in a fun way) on all sorts of topics...however, he definitely offered a lot to TRF. He & Janie are two good examples of people who "livened up" the place.

• Like 3

I can send you annoying messages to your box 3-4 times a week. Would that be enough spice for you or would you like it 7 days a week?

:LOL:

Has anyone here heard from Goober since he disappeared?

Check the previous page of this thread for the answer to your question.

Has anyone here heard from Goober since he disappeared?

I have. He sent a link some time ago to a music blog that he started on his own. But he's never mentioned the urge to return here.

PREACH

• Like 1

I don't know Homesick Alien well and he isn't one of the usual complainers on here, but I have found that others who do complain a lot about TRF rarely contribute much to the forum.

One person alone can't liven the place up. We still have fun here though. :)

• Like 5

I don't know HomesickAlien well and he isn't one of the usual complainers on here, but I have found that others who do complain a lot about TRF rarely contribute much to the forum.

:eh:

Lorraine, are you paying attention? It's me. :hi:

http://i.imgur.com/ei94PMl.png

...and I was apparently in a bitchy mood last night. :LOL:

• Like 1

I don't know HomesickAlien well and he isn't one of the usual complainers on here, but I have found that others who do complain a lot about TRF rarely contribute much to the forum.

:eh:

Lorraine, are you paying attention? It's me. :hi:

http://i.imgur.com/ei94PMl.png

...and I was apparently in a bitchy mood last night. :LOL:

:o

:facepalm:

It's you, my friend! You should have sent out a news bulletin, or something!!

I was wondering where this HomesickAlien came from out of the blue and just surmised he was someone who stopped posting for whatever reason and recently returned.

:LOL:

:hug2:

• Like 2